More mmorpg's like this?

i’ve played :
PSO2
Path of exile
ArcheAge
world of warcraft
league of legends
diablo 3
(here’s an idea, a MOBA, without characters, you create your own?? :smiley: )

i love :
mmo’s with a healthy community/playerbase,
the level cap in ToS, (MOAR levels plzzz)
the amount of classes in ToS, the advancement system, the theorycraft and build potentials .
(basicly the more complex and free the rpg customization system, the better ! )

i dislike :
games with less than 9 classes. and stiff build potential.
gender-locked classes/races
having to choose characters with pre-determined identities.
gritty/grim/realistic graphics , a splash of asian design here and there is prefferable.
stiff combat.
2D games (2.5D isometric games are okay)
playing singleplayer…

1 Like

There’s a few promising titles slated to be released this year, but for already existing ones you may want to look at the following:

• FFXIV
  • GW2
  • ESO
  • TERA?
3 Likes

woah , thanks for the reply ^^
what upcoming titles are you looking forward to?

TOS seems to be my last MMORPG, and somewhat a disappointing finale for me on this genre.

But if a lot of my friends are going to be playing any the following upcoming ones, I might reconsider my decision and try as well:

• Revelation Online
  • Lost Ark
  • Peria Chronicles - gameplay-wise, not the usual hack-n-slash; the graphics on this will please anime fans, but be warned it’s from NEXON // dun dun dun dunnnnn
  • Crowfall
  • Bless
  • Albion Online
  • Camelot Unchained
3 Likes

lost ark looks sooo good tho , with that top notch cinematic trailer , its really hard to not get overhyped for that game , seems to have 18 classes too or something,
gonna rock the arcana class :smiley:

dunno about the other one’s tho

1 Like

I have been waiting for the Bless online Beta, i didn’t want to do the russian one patiently waiting for the NA one. If areia games would get a move on with the beta.

The art made me check out this game, after seeing gameplay i vomited and removed it from my list of games to try.

1 Like