Tree of Savior Forum

More freedom for teams

I understand the trade and silver restrictions for players, but I feel more freedom within your team would be healthy.

The game had already made a few advances in progessing as a team, such as collections, team level and so forth.

Would I would suggest is:

1. a larger and less limited shared storage.
  2. shared silver across team
  3. no loss of item potential across team
  4. more benefits for leveling team (1% exp at 2 is sad)

Again, feels like things are moving in the right direction, but would appreciate some notice to the suggestion I have presented. Thank you!

2 Likes

Honestly I agree with almost all of the points you’re making in here.

First of all if we’re promoting a long term usage of a single account the deletion and recreation of characters is bound to happen. However the consequences of not being able to even keep a decent kind of weaponry or even armour between your characters makes this idea or re playability kind of complicated… Even discouraging if I there’s no other word of it… I would’t know about the benefits for team exp. Due this being topped at level 50 it makes it too big if you add it to the premium item of extra exp, and party creation also you would be adding quite a bit to control if you might say it that way.
However, the other 3 points doesn’t sound that bad.
I think non of these points actually hurt the economy of the game too much. Specially considering the quantity of the players that will increase once the game goes F2P.

But that’s my 2cents for my piece of mind =P

1 Like