Tree of Savior Forum

More dificulty for mobs, boss, etc

All mobs, bosses, need more dificulty.

A boss is not piñata.

mobs need skills, block moves, jump moves, work IA.

Never vs field boss?
U cant try it alone

i think they could improve the hp from boss at low level quests, it’s very boring hit kil all of then, i whatch some newbie people on twitch.tv streamming tos doiyng quests and they simply hit kill all bosses from Lv.1 until 200 :confused: there is no challenge until 200+ even without blessing or sacrament xD

The thing that I think makes the low level boss very boring is that low level players are able to buy buffs from pardoner easily… Players now can buy Lv16 blessings that give +2k dmg for only 600sil. making low level players too op for boss on their level bracket. This could easily be fix by having level restriction in buying buff.

Easy. Just change it so buffs that add damage like Sacrament/Blessing/Fire Enchant/etc. cap out at say 50% of the player’s initial damage. This way, if someone has only 100 physical attack then when using physical attacks under full Pardoner buffs they’d only get +150 damage total (+50 for Sacrament, +100 for two lines of Blessing) even if the Pardoner was a capped max SPR player with lv11/16 skills, but for higher level players who don’t gain nearly as much from Pard buffs there wouldn’t be any negative changes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.