Tree of Savior Forum

More Conversion Skill Issues

Conversion has been reworked to allow converted mobs to follow the players around (and teleport to them when they are too far).

But there are still several issues to it. I’m going to detail each issue as much as I can, with a video description when possible.

Issue 1

Description:
Converted mobs have a special AI command to make them go after heal squares once they are below 50% hp. But there is a bug where mobs disappear if they are converted with 50% hp or less and that AI command triggers to make them chase after heals.

I’m not entirely sure what triggers this bug, I think you also need to have some converted mobs and change maps/channels before newly converted mobs start vanishing.

Video:

Issue 2

Description:
If a converted mob A is attacking another mob B and that other mob B gets converted, the both now converted mobs become stuck. I believe this happens because the converted mob A targetting is not refreshed once their target B is converted (converted mob A keeps trying to attack mob B that’s now an ally).

Video:
The video doesn’t reproduce the bug, it just demonstrates how their AI is broken once the situation explained above happens. It’s very easy to reproduce this bug, just have a converted mob attacking a normal mob and convert that normal mob.

Issue 3

Description:
This isn’t really a bug, but a very frustrating thing that happens and I hope gets changed: Converted mobs will only teleport to (or follow) you once their targets have been killed.

This issue is extremely annoying because converted mobs will always attack anything around you, even if you’re just moving around from point A to point B of the map.

Since we can only convert normal mobs now (which i think to a certain point is fair), they will be pretty weak and take forever to kill their targets before they teleport to you (esp if each converted mob is targetting a different mob).

It would be really nice if for converted mobs AI the “teleport to the player” command would get prioritized over the “attack target” command (of course only if player is not in range).

Issue 4

Description:
I believe this is intended, but I would like to mention that there should be some tooltip or information telling us players that Conversion doesn’t work on demon-type monsters at all (and maybe also for non-normal monsters).

Video:

1 Like

As a bonus, Conversion also bugs any dungeons with barriers (that is, dungeons that require you to first kill X mobs before proceeding).

The bug happens because converted mobs do not count towards the X killed mobs needed to open a barrier.

Example dungeons: 115, 145, 175…

I can confirm that you only need to kill a specific mob in 175 to open the barrier. It’s not kill count based.