Tree of Savior Forum

More Character Customization etc. (My Opinions)

I expect hair colors, skin colors and more features will be implemented in the character creation as an usual mmorpg, i think it’s a little poor right now.
Please don’t make Wings or elf ears as fashion items, in my opinions they ruin the medieval atmosphere (I hate seeing useless wings on characters unable to fly or elf ears on a human character).
Add equipments esthetics or more costumes.
This game would be perfect with more little details, they’re important for me and maybe for a lot of other potential players. By the way i love this game and thank you for all your work, I hope you will consider my suggestions. ^^

5 Likes

you will get more hair/eye colors through ingame achievements, headwears and armbands from treasure chests or monster drops

Able to adjust character body is also cool.

3 Likes

I dislike completelly the idea of hair and eye colors be acquired from achievements,
that makes you have to work the character the way you want to make him be.

It should be an option on the character creation.

Also, one thing that would be cool is being able to change character height.

4 Likes

Totally agree with you.

…Try Thaumaturge? Haha, I’m joking, I totally agree with you. Making things more diverse would make it seem more like YOUR character, and not everyone elses’ character.

1 Like

I think something like eye color and skin color should be options from the start,but I don’t see an issue with the other stuff.When you work to get your character looking the way you want,you feel more attached to it.That or when the cash shop gives you the right stuff.

1 Like

Lol no, hair color should be includded too.
I felt awkward on the beggining of beta when I saw several archers looking like my char.

1 Like

skin colors?_?

what sorcery do you speak of… white is the only color of our world…

the only thing with colors is evil… even though most never attack first, some run away in pain and even beg for mercy on one quest…

but we are the White Heroes…

“Joke” aside… I would love to have more hairstyles options.

1 Like

I think the char is kinda too pale.

I think should should let us choose from the default hair colors at the character creation screen since those colors cannot be received by achievements (I mean blond, silver, brown etc. that are tied to certain hairstyles at the moment)

Not going to completely say “Do not add wings” or such- but I definitely think a western release and such would highly appreciate things such as Skin Colour (Light/Medium/Dark)/ Eye Colour / Hair Colour - regardless of how small these characters are.

Diversity in character design is a big thing for people now a days- and lets people feel more connected to their character progression during the long life of an MMORPG.

2 Likes

yeah like… change the body to small then the head to extra large :smiley:

Hi Saviors. Thanks for your input on the character customization features. I’ll forward this to our dev team so that they can read through it. Can’t promise anything though! At the end of the day, they’ll be the ones calling the shots on the game features.

2 Likes