Tree of Savior Forum

More Character Creation Options

I already stated similar issues in my original post. Giving people complete control over color normally ends up with them putting the slider to saturate colors at the maximum value, which tends to create unrealistic variance in colors. A lot of Private servers for Ragnarok Online that have full color options can show you just how bad complete control can be, because when it comes to creating things some people have the artistic talent of hot garbage.

2 Likes

I dislike how the Hunter pets look myself, so Iā€™m hoping that they do Cosmetic pets myself. Hunters have to have WOLVES. Itā€™s canon!

Have you seen the new companions? They look way more interesting. Iā€™m totally getting a pig.

I havenā€™t! Do you have a link or an art reference of them?

Also the obt trailer showcased some.

Hmm. I read through that and I didnā€™t see anything regarding additional pets. I could be missing it however.

It shouldā€™ve linked you directly to the post where the pets were shown?

Post #77
and
Post #558

Use the post selector at the bottom right if it didnā€™t.

Ohhh okay! I see now. Those are adorable.

Yus I am hoping for more things from the guild hall, youā€™re supposed to be able to raise unique companions.

Being able to tame your own companions would be a superb addition to the game.

Yeah, I donā€™t totally see why you canā€™t just tame most animal/plant types, and make only certain companions be mountable. I want a stumpy tree ( plush ) companion!

Iā€™d like to Ride a wolf around Ragnarok Online Ranger style. That two legged raptorā€¦ thingā€¦ that Hunter gets just looks too odd.

you mean the green furry beaver?

To be honest Iā€™m not entirely sure what that thing is, I only know that it looks ugly and I certainly donā€™t want to ride on it.

Ol Toothy grows on you. I still want a pig though.

That Hoglan though. There is no saving it.

If I had a choice Iā€™d want a cool looking wolf or a giant bird, like a huge eagle or a gryphon or something.

What are your opinions on the matter?

lol there are more important posts then pet skins especially at this point in time,

Sounds like you havenā€™t even read the first post in this topic much less the rest of anything. If youā€™re going to at least attempt to take part in a discussion you should try to read up to gain some context on what youā€™re commenting on, else you look like a fool.

You canā€™t even proof-read your post much less form a cogent thought. Please take your negativity elsewhere.