Tree of Savior Forum

Monsters AI Change

Hi. I would like to propose a change in the mob AI, speciailly the agressive mobs. The game is made with the focus in grinding and mob killing, so these changes will benefit the players.

1- If you damage the mob, it will follow you and try to attack only you. A lot of times I attack my mob, and for some reason if they see another player running past them, the mob will follow him and not me that had inflicted damage.

2- If the mob are following you, sometimes the just give up and run in the oposite direction for no aparent reason, it is reallly annoying when this happens. Please make that they only stop seeking the player if he/she run aways from their sight of vision coded.

1 Like

Agree with you 100%. They need to make it easier to mob these monsters. It’s so hard to mob these monsters into a group to kill sometimes and having them constantly stop and forget what they are doing is very frustrating.

To add onto this I would like to see more monsters aggro people because of proximity. One it will make it easier to mob monsters so you can kill them. Two it will make the maps more dangerous, I feel like it’s too easy to walk around areas, it’s like all these monsters don’t care about you until you smack them in the face.