Tree of Savior Forum

Monster - Health Bar Indicator. Takes away the excitement

It is much more rewarding to defeat a boss monster when you don’t know how much HP it has left. The uncertainty if you can defeat the boss or not yields better satisfaction.

You don’t know if it requires three more spell cast to defeat it.

IT IS MUCH MORE SATISFYING when you are low on SP and you have one ice blast left to cast, and that ice blast was all it took to finally take down the boss.

This whole idea of “knowing” the monsters and the boss monsters movements, attack patterns, HP bar indicator, takes away much of the excitement. Over a long time, it becomes repetitive and boring already.

I hope this suggestion takes off and will be supported by like-minded saviors, and the monsters attack patterns and HP bar indicator, GETS REMOVED.

I’m not feeling the ADVENTURE vibe yet in this game. Pretty much, I feel I am just USHERED to do this and that. kill this monster with this HP, watch out for its attack patterns, etc.

I’m torn on the HP bar thing. I can feel it either way, honestly. In real life you can tell when your opponent is worn down in a fight. The more experience you have with fights the easier it is to tell so I generally don’t mind the HP bar.

Seeing the attacks coming though? I love that! I’d like them to be faster but the combat is pretty clunky as it is.

Wizards who have been casting spells for a while now are having to stop and fling spells? Don’t seem very well trained to me lol and honestly I don’t think you’re going to have a very true system where an enemy can do instant attacks (no visual cues) but players get stuck every time they do something. It’s going to tear some of the classes apart.

I don’t think the lack of adventure, however, has anything to do with either of the two scenarios you mentioned. It’s simply a theme-park, linear, top down game. I still don’t understand why MMORPGs are even using levels anymore. Now THAT is a conversation we should be having!!!