Tree of Savior Forum

Monster Gem | Things that need to be done

The actual situation is completely garbage.

• Monster Gems are ultra rare (about 1/10’000?).
  • You can not trade these Gems.
  • And of course you can only use these one time.

Now the problem lies in the fact that you only want to have a Gem in your endgame gear and getting the gem is bound to a horrible grind which probably also annoys the players who want to quest there.
And then one day better equipment arrives and then rinse and repeat.
This is horrible!
So there are two ways to work around it…

Solution 1

Increase the Monster Gem dropchance.

Something like 1/1000 should be sufficient. Then you can actually go farm your Gems. Better would be that the drop rates are according to spawn rates. So that you can also get Gems from rare monsters. Like this the restrictions we have at the moment are fine because you can regrind your Gem without needing ages for it.

Solution 2

Make Gems removeable from sockets.

Like it was in closed Beta. Then it can be traded and if you have the Gem are you done and do not grind it again. This means one time pain maybe for weeks or months but after that you are fine.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John
Notice me! :slight_smile:

They should just make them tradeable, and you should be able to pull them out of sockets.

I actually thought you could… since there’s a lot of people trading gems in the megaphone…

I love this game but damn some of these decisions (like making them untradeable) are just extremely retarded. It makes absolutely no sense. I don’t know why they hate players being able to trade so much.

I saw some bs post they made that it was to keep the economy stable against bots… so instead of punishing BOTS, they punish the gameplay of ALL players.