Tree of Savior Forum

Monk double punch

So, I got this skill to 5 points, and noticed something odd. I heard it’s true multihits, meaning it should account my buffs, but it does less damage than I do by myself just using vendor buffs + auto attack. Kind of weird how the skill does less damage, no?

It will get stronger the stronger your weapon is.

Sacrament Made your AA better.

I see, thank you :stuck_out_tongue: Would you happen to know if its better to go for a cleric-krivis3-monk3-zealot2 or cleric2-krivis3-monk2-zealot2 build by chance? In terms of being wanted for parties and farming that is.

you need lv15 or 10 skill plus passive atributte at least lv.50 and a good weapon to deal a good damage with double punch

You’ll be doing most of your damage from zealot2 instead of monk2/3. Monk2/3 is mainly for fillers between your cooldowns. Going cleric2 might be alright if you want to do decent healing but I’d rather go kabba for the additional SP recovery

I prefer Krivis3-Paladin3-Zealot 2 if you’re going with cleric 1 route. You will very rarely use monk skills, meanwhile paladin Demolition is like Inqui’s God Hammer and huge aoe and aoe atk ratio, it can also stun.

You can also remove both paladin and monk (take only 1 rank for 2h mace attribute if you want to use 2h mace)
and go with: Cleric2>krivis3>X (Monk/Paladin 1) > Kabbalist > Zealot 2

Monk might be better for that one filler rank, you can spam DP.

IMO: Double Punch should changed to a buff/stance like Ram Muay or DGS. Have it turn your AA into 2 hits then just have it consume SP per hit like Limacon. That would give players less finger problems

2 Likes

There is also the build Cleric2 Priest2 Monk Oracle3 Kabba. Does a good support and damage (not best) https://youtu.be/-5OP6Z0QEsA

Oh, but I think he only wants zealot variants based from his post

Did your question was answered?

About if it counts buffs, yes it does. But remember the most important thing in buffs are the spr and attributes of the caster (pandoners) , which also is good to have lvl 17 , but with 1000 of spr (it is possible to even get more than that) you get more than 4k of pure damage that ignores def