Tree of Savior Forum

Monk Build Cleric2>Priest2>Monk3

So. What do you guys think about this? I think it’s pretty viable. Going back to Cleric2 improves Safety Zone a lot, from 10 hits to 40 (42 with divine might), improved heal and you have fade too.
But that’s the deal, going back to cleric2 i lose some stuff too, like stone skin, revive 10 and mass heal 10. I want to know what you think.

Also, i’m Brazilian ( the classic sorry for bad english cliche), sorry if i expressed myself badly.

Thank you guys <3

I find it funny that people who apologize for bad English tend to be the ones that can type English properly…

Anyway, just forwarding some opinions because I had the same concerns.

Are you Cleric/Priest2 right now?
That would be same with me. I’m going the Priest3 path but depends how much fun you want to have there’s just multiple options that you can take.

I’m Clreic/Priest2 yes! I’m doing Monk for more PVP than PVE so i think the Safety Zone will probably be better to PVP.

Hey, its good to see brazillians in this game too, #RXSalveIlha.

If you want to build a PvP Monk i dont think safety zone will save you much more than Stone Skin (priest 3) or Iron Skin (monk 1), I’ve been reading a lot of monk builds and they are prioritizing in buff skills, the more common rank path (?) its Cleric/priest3/monk.

Also a friend told to save points to invest on Sacrament and Mass Heal, or in damage Skills when you reach Monk.

Sorry for the poor english.

Cleric is very good, Why do Priest 2? Priest 1 its fine. So you can take another Class to have more skills of suport, PVP and PVE.

Now you can help me here: