Tree of Savior Forum

Monk and her sidekick ☘

holy sht this is so pretty!!! TT.TT
senpai please arttrade me? ;_;

@demonanivia I can and with pleasure! Buuut later, okay? I need to gather more pics of my dorks for reference purposes uwu There’s one picture I reeeally want to finish first >w<

• has a ton of unfinished stuff with them * * regrets this deeply ;_; *
1 Like

Haha so cute and funny! Love it!

@Eldinen ahhh that makes me happy! Thank you! ♪

Another crazy monk as me in Fedimian? Haha tsunade rules!

@Eldinen, I still have a loooong way to monk, because I rarely play XD I am a tiny priest… for now. What makes monks crazy? %D

Haha me too, but after some weeks I got it.
They are crazies because they are a faith believers who loves violence and blood, its a weird combination.

They could say they train their hands to protect their faith, but we know its not just that haha

In fact your draw shows this perfectly

I don’t know how to reply to youu /shies away
Always been too shy to approach you x’D alskjdlaskd

I’m really horrible at playing these days ; u ; same with drawing, I hope I get out of it soon.

I hope to see more of your ass kicking monk soon aslkdjalsd QwQ

//awkward

@Eldinen nice point of view. The image of monks is different for me. Instead of teaching Goddesses’ way, they choose to get involved into everything and fight minions of darkness with their fists or whatever weapon they pick :smiley:
Probably there aaaree monks who have bloodlust and rage issues though %D

@Chili ohhh you just go and talk to me, I don’t bite. Come on, I follow you on twttr, you follow me on twttr, we’re good :smiley: I can’t wait to see more art from you, be it ToS-related or not uwu
(I really want to get to more or less damaging monk, being a priest makes me crazy a bit, but I level up with Aho, and he almost doesn’t play… u3u but I’ll be a monk one day anyway :D)

2 Likes

MEANWHILE

I got stuck in Guild Wars 2 for a while (getting really excited for every bit that hints that we’ll get new season of living world story soon), but went to turn my wizard girl into cryomancer yesterday, and my ToS feelings kicked in xD

She’s adorable! Though I don’t like that cryomancer’s dress reveals her underwear… /o

Also digged out an old comic strip about my favourite monster. Jukopuses are adorable! They look like a tiny ball of darkness wrapped in cabbage leaves ;w; CUTE
Poor Ren, he had to co-exist with this monster since childhood.

9 Likes

Kepa and Jukopus leaves as spices for Popolion meat
Well done! :joy:

1 Like

love them so much she want to eat them www

@tsigetartseht too bad there aren’t any potato monsters in the area… actually, with this amount of plant monsters adventurers can always have good meals - if they know how to cook them right, of course :smiley:
Thank you!

@yunafriend well, she DOES love them, they are adorable and make cute sounds, but also they are really tasty, and she didn’t want to spend any of their own food supplies that evening :9

1 Like

he got her a sword in the end

9 Likes

Great stream while u doing these so i can learn something too :laughing:
nice art

@sachin_manadavakar heyy thanks! I’d love to make streams, but currently my internet connection isn’t stable enough to do it OTL

Aye ok . actually i am interested in this type of comics or manga.
but i however i try i cant come up with good style
so it will be great help @purinaketan
Is der anything where we can get in touch

@sachin_manadavakar eh, I am no good teacher, I’m learning stuff myself :smiley: we can chat more in tumblr, if you want

this thread has sunken too deep
here’s a doodle of ake the (future) monk… yeah I believe I mentioned that she smokes sometimes.

12 Likes

Wait! Wait! there’s something missing…

hmmm… * scratches head*

Aha!!!

*Opens Photoshop Violently while laughing maniacally *

There!!

I was listening to TOS’ BGM Reborn Devilizer when I saw this post of yours, @purinaketan and I was like… Oh. My. Gosh. Am I the only one seeing her as handsome? Or my eyes are fooling me?? :scream: haha anyways, I really liked your art and comics soo much~ :slight_smile: and also, credits goes to you, @purinaketan :blush:

7 Likes