Tree of Savior Forum

Money management

Hello fellow wizards! I think we should discuss a serious matter today. How do you spend your money? At 150 level i already have around 1 million and not sure what is the most efficent way to spend them.

1. Should i just max my magic missile for leveling?
  2. Should i buy some hair costumes with magic stats?
  3. Should i max frost cloud / hail first, instead of magic missile?
  4. Or maybe i need to save it for something like igni? It’s impossible to find one on auction actually. Or any other top rod…
  5. What is the most efficent way for upgrades? I mean, maybe i should switch to another spell on level 50 because of price? I’m really bad at that math, please help.

So, what is the best way to spend my silver? I’m wiz3/ele3/warlock
Please remember, i need the most efficent way! As far is i know, every wiz need to max Quick Cast. It’s very useful and cheap upgrade. But i can’t say the same about others attribute+ upgrades.

By the way, i have a question about meteor. What is source of 400% attack in description? Is it magic Attack? So if i have 500 MATK, my raw damage is 2000 (forget about + from skill level). Did i get it right?

1. Quick Cast attribute -asap
  2. Electrocute, Hail and Frost Cloud att
    3)Meteor,Rain
  3. Arda Dagger?
  4. Warlock attributes
  5. OP EQ?

You can also upgrade lethargy and magic missile att if you want.

Well, i already mentioned Quick Cast, it’s natural. The question is bit a diffrent - what is mot efficent way and why. Which spell i should aim for and for what level?

1. Frost Cloud will be your main dps skill while grinding when you get to r6 and it will stay that way at least until r8 - so bumping its dmg even further with att will always be helpful.

2. Hail - Freeze attribute - works great on bosses andis helpful during grinding (u may leave dmg attribute for later, when you dont have more pressing to upgrade)

3. Electrocute - Freezing mg dmg - only after you bump Hails Freeze or you have cryo friend that parties with u (dmg att same as Hail)

4. Meteor - Evasion - helps while casting

5. Meteor - Dmg - since Meteor have big dmg to begin with - upgrading it to have +100% more dmg is great - im giving it so late that due to its casting time you want be using it in most fights (probably)

or

Rain - chance of 2x duration - helpful

1. Dark Theurge - Blind - blinded enemies - u receive lower dmg or no at all

2. Pole of Agony - All

3. Up 2 you

Dont know if thats what you wanted. But of well xP You should obviously max the attributes as soon as you have money for it.

1 Like

That’s great, thank you! What about equip? Spell stats>equip? Or maybe i should buy something before? Arde is not that great after 200+ as i heard. Or you need good rod with that.
Right now i have lvl 120 staff MATK 96, magic ampli 182.

Definitely plate sets as armor (u should max (50lvls) plate mastery attribute quickly for +hp).

Till lvl 70-90 staffs/rods - you’ll get some from time to time from quests or as drops (not worth buying anything imo). Then Arda dagger + rod (at lvl 70 if you have excessive ammount of money - which u probably wont have, so try dropping it at lvl 90 dungeon). If you dont have arda - just use staff. Though Arda is great - you dont need to get it - its dmg boost is great, but you’ll kill everything fast enough, so unless you want to grind dungeon bosses/world bosses - you dont have to force yourself to buy it. After 170 probably swapping to Karacha dagger? Not sure there. Some Staffs add +1-2 and even3 aoe attack ratio (eg. Arca Staff) - may be good investment late lvls. Ealier Audra is great - it causes Frost Cloud to actually freeze enemies.

I’m character level 121 and class rank 4. I’m currently sitting on 1.6 mil silver in preparation of how expensive my Elementalist attributes are (if they are the same as the ones from CBT2)

What I’ve done in general is:

1. Spend silver on utility class attributes (the ones with 5 levels at the max)
  2. Spend silver on the skill attributes that give special effect to skills
  3. Hoard silver for higher ranking classes and attributes that increase damage

So far this has been effective for me but as long as you don’t go around buying up anything and everything cute on the market then you should be fine :slight_smile: