Tree of Savior Forum

Mmosite Readers' Choice Awards

I voted for the ToS in Best Graphics category. :grin:

The first thing I actually look for in a game is the graphics. ToS caught my attention 'cause it reminds me of RO plus it looks like a game that can be played in my netbook haha! :joy: So yeah…thank you ToS team for making this game playable for those with archaic computers. I’ll support you guys all the way~ :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Voting TOS
All Day
Everyday
By myself
No help
TOS is leading by ALOT already

How i can vote positively if u never give the chance to try the game? even i’ve here waiting for it since the first cbt

I have seen simple transitions go terrible wrong ^^.

It’s not that simply as it sounds.

I would enjoy keping my chars too.
But it probably wont happen.

Who even reads MMOSite still?

I’ll chip in a vote anyway.

1 Like

mmosite is a joke really. Articles mainly copy pasted from other sites and little mini blogs by people who have no idea what they are talking about. Then the people who know how to block vote by hundreds or thousands if they want. Most people who visited that site don’t even bother anymore. They claim millions of people vote but it is all just block voting, randomly jumping by thousands on obscure games. Notice the trend on results/history. Gets less and less votes every time. Then the last 2 are the same exact number. It’s all a fat lie. Even the people who know how to block vote don’t even bother much anymore.

After a month of fierce competition, MMOsite Reader’s Choice Award 2014
has successfully ended on January 7th, 2015. A total of 1,424,517 people
have joined in this event, voting on their top choices of the games
that they feel deserve the awards.

After a month of fierce competition, MMOsite Reader’s Choice Award 2012
has successfully ended on January 6th, 2013. A total of 1,424,517 people
have joined in this event, voting on their top choices of the games
that they feel deserve the awards.

After a month of fierce competition, MMOsite Reader’s Choice Award 2010
has successfully ended on January 18th, 2011. A total of 5,089,980
people have joined in this event, voting on their top choices of the
games that they feel deserve the awards

Sorry, but logging in to pay for my bills online every so often throughout the month is annoying enough. Not going to bother on a joke website everyday.

I would agree to this, if there is a next CBT and not official release/OBT, I would certainly not to bother myself going through all the boring quest again, unless they had made the first 100 level more fun and replayable compared to now.

1 Like

hope you guys win…

though am not sure if it would be fair for imc to be the ones that get the best soundtrack award :\

It counted some of my votes,not all.Not sure why,but there ya go.

Found some other interesting games to look into though,so thank you for that.

TOS best graphics? Uhh… Black Desert Online holds that record, sorry guys but TOS might be unique graphic wise but it’s ■■■■ against Black Desert Online

On second note, TOS deserves the best OST

Best Graphics? No, I think optimization is a part of the “graphics” and with this game running like ■■■■ on high end pcs with just 10 characters on the screen is a big NO NO. I voted FFXIV. Pretty and clean.

Best OST? It was a hard choice because even the old Ragnarok Online got awesome OST and FFXIV is other really good example of a wonderful soundtrack. But I voted Tree of Savior this time.

Best Innovation? - quest > quest > quest > quest > quest > quest. Innovation? No. Just like every other MMO is doing the same.

Most anticipated? I guess ToS would be my go to choice. But just looking at how things are going this icbt and the ipblock on other regions that got a publisher got me affraid if sometime my region get a publisher on the middle of international server launch and them my level 230 charactar gets IP BLOCKED because, u know, publishing rights, money and so on. Voted Overwatch

Most Anticipated: Anticipated? sure. Whether it lives up to the hype or not is another question entirely. Also, it helps when 90% of the other nominations outright suck.
Best Graphics: No. Most unique graphics, sure. But certainly not “the best”.
Best Soundtrack: Close. I’m voting for Ragnarok Online for that (Currently 2nd). Only the fact that people are playing ToS is the reason it would get so many votes. Unlike RO, ToS’s BGM doesn’t fit the maps they’re bound to. You just don’t play happy, travelling music while walking through a gray graveyard map that looks like silent hill and walking through a cobweb-filled castle should never have techno with words in it like: “Tell me something really dirty” and “Let’s do something your parents won’t know about”. And yes, those are the words to one of the most overused dungeon tracks.

You say most overused dungeon track, but I’ve never heard that, ever. The Cathedral has the infamous “Everything’s gonna be alright” track, but honestly, it’s not even that out of place.
The constantly played dungeon theme first heard in Crystal Mines (the techno one) fits most of the time too, the only thing that gets me with that one is how it’s played for quite a lot of boss fights too and THAT just doesn’t fit.

I assume the “happy traveling music” you mean is the one randomly played during Starving Demon’s Way up to Forest of Prayers? It fits some of the areas, like the Forest of Prayers and the second map with the Tree Crystals, those are fairly lighthearted locations compared to the others, but not much you can do about that. They share the same track list so they’d have to make individual tracks for each of the areas if they wanted to change that.

You mustn’t have been paying attention then. Especially when it’s used in every non-quest dungeon: Guard’s Graveyard, Royal Mausoleum Constructor Chapel, Legwyn Residence, etc… You’ll know the song when you hear it from the opening words in the first 5 seconds saying “Just stay…”

And yes, the happy song is the one for Staving Demon’s Way (Terrible name for a map). After reading your post I went and ran that route and really, that song doesn’t fit any of the maps. You either get the gray graveyard, the winter forest, autumn forest or the alpine hillside. Neither of which inspire happy thoughts worthy of a fast, happy acoustic guitar+piano song.
Though really, there isn’t anything about ToS that would inspire happy music. At least half the maps in the game are graveyards, ruins or both.

Though if you’re grading the ToS Soundtrack alone, without the accompanying map; the music is fine. I still prefer RO for it’s wide-ranging styles and instrument choices. But if you factor in ToS’s music choice with the maps, you’ll more often than not end up in a depressing gloomy map with techno-rave music that just doesn’t fit with both the artistic style, color scheme and textures.

That one I know, it’s everywhere, but there’s no real understandable lyrics to it. If you hear what you say you hear, I’m afraid that’s just you then.

lets vote Tree of Savior is in the Quarter Finals
http://event.mmosite.com/gameprize/

Getting to the Finals, EZ.

But I’d be surprised if we beat Black Desert (Which is also going to the Finals). Let’s see how much effort the fan-base puts in.

I dunno if we can get even to finals, there warframe there too, and about the same number of votes as ToS…
About Black Desert in Finals i don’t know too, Blade and Soul 1.5 more votes than Black Desert =O

1 Like

Made an account just to vote! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think FFXI kills the soundtrack department. RO is good, but it can’t hold a candle to “Ronfuare, The Sanctuary of Zi’Tah, or Al’Zahbi”