Tree of Savior Forum

Mistakes cannot be fixed by support - Fedimian transfer to SA Server

Actually, when Fedimian first came up, it did not in fact, have [EU] in its name. It was added soon after, but it seems the OP unfortunately started the game within the window of time (a good three hours, if I recall correctly) when there was nothing to distinguish Femidian from Klaipeda or Orsha. Reading announcements would’ve prevented this of course, but I don’t see how this makes OP a liar.

3 Likes

OP? I dont know what this is, sorry

OP stands for original poster (i.e. the topic starter). I am referring to you, in this case.

oh, thx xD I did not know that hahahaha

If you started to play on Fedimian without reading on the forums that it would be an EU server that’s on you.

If you are going to be an ■■■■■■■, you should at least have your facts straight.

1 Like

I think we can call him a liar now.

1 Like

BS Femidian was opened the day the game launched. So quickly actually that I never made it through to the Klaipeda server because the queue was too big.

Whys that? Everyone’s saying that it didnt have EU on it
And why everyone wants me to check if the server is playable if I didnt see anything wrong with it, and when I did, I sent a ticket right away…

Like many people pointed out already, when Fedimian was first available, it didn’t have any specification on it being the European server. I know this as a fact because Klaipeda was such a mess to play that I went right away to a lower population server to play and at that moment it didn’t have any information at all about it anywhere. Unlike him, though, I didn’t open my very expensive DLC on Fedimian because I wanted to play on a high populated server.

First day of the launch indeed, first few hours DID NOT have EU, EU was added a while more later, maybe 8-24hours?. But that’s not the point, if you saw there’s a EU written there, don’t you think you should just hop servers without thinking that IMC is gonna give you a free transfer?

Just my 2 cents tho don’t hate

I do understand your problem and I do know that Fedimian didn’t have any specification at the beginning, if you started before or after the specification was there it’s another matter and maybe IMC can even check that out somewhere.

The big problem at hand is that I think IMC stated that once redeemed, nothing could be done about a pack, I started in Fedimian as well, same situation than you, but I decided to open my pack only later, since I think I saw that the pack was unrefundable after being redeemed.

The first thing I did when entered the server was to get the Founders Chest, I didnt think they were going to give free transfer… Omg… people dont read the whole post

But u agree with me right? Why would I think I was doing something wrong if I didnt have any clue I was

Whoa slow down, i might have replied wrongly, wasn’t refering to you

I do agree with you @leo_gm1998. I’m in the same situation…

But I got pissed off with disrespect of @Thenestas…do you think you have any rights to speak like this to anyone, just because he’s playing at “your” server, or just because he’s a brazilian?

If you don’t have nothing to contribute, please, don’t talk ■■■■.

1 Like

Yeah… He pissed me off too, I think u can see that by seeing my answer to his rudeness.
But besides that, people have to understand that I know I made a mistake, but is was a mistake based on innocence and lack of knowlege that should be considered because I wasnt trying to screw anyone and ended up screwing myself due to no IG information

I do understand the frustration and that it could have been an honest mistake. I’m really not sure if they are responsible for your use of the product.

I’m just not sure because if the product stated “Unrefundable once redeemed” a more careful use is recommended. I know it sucks big time because of prices in Brazil, but things are what things are.

Only way I would say IMC is wrong in this one is if there isn’t a message about it being unrefundable once redeemed. Not sure where I saw it.

I didnt read it, it was written when u moused over the chest. BUt thats not the problem, I thought they would transfer my acc to the SA server or w/e. I didnt expect to play on any existing server cuz I was waiting for a server with low latency

You didn’t expect to play in Fedimian but used your valuable Founder’s Pack there?