Tree of Savior Forum

Mistakes cannot be fixed by support - Fedimian transfer to SA Server

Im brazilian and when I got into the game the day the Early Access launched, there were 3 servers (Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian) in that order, remind that no (EU) specs were there. I got in, got my TP and started playing.
Later on, I logged in the website and saw Fedimian would be an EU server, seeing that, I sent a ticket right away so it wouldnt be a big problem. The response was not concrete and I kept playing. I sent another one and they asked me to wait for the announcement, which I read before I sent it and it said only Klaipeda and Orsha would be able to transfer.
Now I’ve wasted 100 hours and they wont be giving me any support on my account nor my TP. I literally will have to start fresh once SA launches… I dont think thats fare and I have friends that play with that will also be affected by that, because of me. Im hoping people here convince them to help.
Heres the answer I got from both tickets:

http://puu.sh/owY0X/4d8f0c7cdc.jpg

http://puu.sh/owY7L/a453588863.jpg
At first I got an automatic response to this ticket so I sent it again

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

7 Likes

No, it didnt have [EU] at the beginning, I entered 4 hours past the launch and it wasnt written the spec.
For your information, I posted a image that I took of my ticket, one day after the launch, so not, Im not a liar and ure just being a rude because of your prejudice with brazilians. No one should listen to you if you talk like that. I said that I didnt know about the EU because in the server list wasnt especifing it. Not that is wasnt announced in the website. I made a mistake, I dont know if u read the title, but it says right there, It is the first word I wrote. So, yeah, u shouldnt be able to respond to other players topics, u dont fit the type of guy that want to help anyone. thx, have a good day

oh, I forgot to mention. I dont want to transfer my account to the Brazilian Server, but the SA Server, because I dont like Level Up!
U can call whatever u want, but I prefer getting a server for me away from people like you, cuz us (brazilians) dont talk about others like that. There is a big amount of players that troll the game, thats not a brazilian spec that we get when we are born. Hope u dont have a good time playing this game so u dont screw up with the community

1 Like

Actually, when Fedimian first came up, it did not in fact, have [EU] in its name. It was added soon after, but it seems the OP unfortunately started the game within the window of time (a good three hours, if I recall correctly) when there was nothing to distinguish Femidian from Klaipeda or Orsha. Reading announcements would’ve prevented this of course, but I don’t see how this makes OP a liar.

3 Likes

OP? I dont know what this is, sorry

OP stands for original poster (i.e. the topic starter). I am referring to you, in this case.

oh, thx xD I did not know that hahahaha

If you started to play on Fedimian without reading on the forums that it would be an EU server that’s on you.

If you are going to be an â– â– â– â– â– â– â– , you should at least have your facts straight.

1 Like

I think we can call him a liar now.

1 Like

BS Femidian was opened the day the game launched. So quickly actually that I never made it through to the Klaipeda server because the queue was too big.

Whys that? Everyone’s saying that it didnt have EU on it
And why everyone wants me to check if the server is playable if I didnt see anything wrong with it, and when I did, I sent a ticket right away…

Like many people pointed out already, when Fedimian was first available, it didn’t have any specification on it being the European server. I know this as a fact because Klaipeda was such a mess to play that I went right away to a lower population server to play and at that moment it didn’t have any information at all about it anywhere. Unlike him, though, I didn’t open my very expensive DLC on Fedimian because I wanted to play on a high populated server.

First day of the launch indeed, first few hours DID NOT have EU, EU was added a while more later, maybe 8-24hours?. But that’s not the point, if you saw there’s a EU written there, don’t you think you should just hop servers without thinking that IMC is gonna give you a free transfer?

Just my 2 cents tho don’t hate

I do understand your problem and I do know that Fedimian didn’t have any specification at the beginning, if you started before or after the specification was there it’s another matter and maybe IMC can even check that out somewhere.

The big problem at hand is that I think IMC stated that once redeemed, nothing could be done about a pack, I started in Fedimian as well, same situation than you, but I decided to open my pack only later, since I think I saw that the pack was unrefundable after being redeemed.

The first thing I did when entered the server was to get the Founders Chest, I didnt think they were going to give free transfer… Omg… people dont read the whole post

But u agree with me right? Why would I think I was doing something wrong if I didnt have any clue I was

Whoa slow down, i might have replied wrongly, wasn’t refering to you

I do agree with you @leo_gm1998. I’m in the same situation…

But I got pissed off with disrespect of @Thenestas…do you think you have any rights to speak like this to anyone, just because he’s playing at “your” server, or just because he’s a brazilian?

If you don’t have nothing to contribute, please, don’t talk ■■■■.

1 Like