Tree of Savior Forum

Mistake with the Class Tree Change Support NPC

Hi, like the title says, I made a mistake with the Class Tree Change Support NPC, I accidentaly select the same class that I already had (swordman) for a connection problem and now I can’t select the class that I want to play which is the scount tree because that’s where it is corsair class, which is my favorite class.

Is there a way to go back and fix this? Is my main character, actually, I just have one character properly played and now I don’t have the time to rise another character.

As far as in-game is concerned no. I also had this issue. I was trying to change my rank and admittedly was a bit confused and changed my base class back to Wizard. I sent in a support ticket and sent a private message to the staff. Hopefully we can both get this resolved. I’m really excited to play rebuild!

Yes, I also found it confusing. I do not understand why they put the class you already have as an option to change, it does not make any sense.

And being such a delicate thing, allowing you to change class once is even worse …

I will also send a support ticket, I hope they can help us.

1 Like

Made the same mistake as well, Sent a ticket they replied and didn’t answer my question. They only replied for the Aspana Revolver issue

1 Like

I can not believe this … Yesterday I sent a ticket saying my problem and they answered this:

tosmanager2Replied: Jan 16th, 2019 at 4:54 pm
Hello Savior,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Since you already chosen your class job twice, we are unable to grant your request. Moving forward, please be careful when choosing your class job to prevent any unnecessary selections.

Should you have any concerns, please contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

I feel like he just wanted to get out of hand to not solve our problem … this is terrible … especially because he says “Since you already chosen your class job twice” which is totally false, I only chose wrong once and then I have not used the system again … in fact, I have not gone back into the game because I do not find any sense in playing with a character I do not like.