Tree of Savior Forum

Mission queues since 19 october

i don’t know what is happening
i don’t know if i’m somehow getting trolled
but for some reason i can’t explain.
this game is starting to become a hazard to waste of life hours.
ever since october 19 of last week
Every single queue for 1 character takes a ratio of 50 minutes per round.
as i do 3 characters a day you can imagine how long it takes me to finish per day.
initially all i really wanted was just to do the queues and leave
missions to play the Actual game instead of just missions even if for
only 20 minutes
but Ever since wensday of last week, that’s become imposible
i never thought anything could make me lose the desire to play this game
but having to hear other people say
that they complain about having to wait only 15 minutes to my 50 per round
just lowers moral little by little .
and i thought that was just me being unlucky for a single day.
but i was wrong, ever since the 19 of october it’s nonestop hours of queing
only to get crashed and then log in to see that i lost the round normally
3 out of 9 times a day.

WHAT is happening to the QUEUES and why do i hear other people saying that they don’t have this problem when they queue.
lol

why do i have a feeling that someone’s gonna tell me, you just had a 6 day marathon of bad luck ?

-current queue time -> lvl 240
na server klaipeda.

1 Like

hi, i am feeling u, i always get problems too like trying to enter there isn’t any pop out information, which make your character stuck in place, and forces you to relog, its the same, Sometime the queue information will say “receiving information” but u never enter the game.

I have a few work around solution but it will also waste some time and hazardous to the health. First is when you get the pop out of “Receiving information” u can just queue for 1.5minutes, the relog, talk to npc again and there will be a re-enter auto match making, however it might keep causing u to dc from my experience.

The second way is to restart the client and it normally works 40% of the time, enabling me to get to queue mission successfully without any bug

Queue time has increased a lot in NA servers for some reason. What about those in SEA?

SEA here - not sure but few days ago when i was still 290+ queue at siauliai was fine, now im at 320 havent start queuing at all since i mostly solo crystal mine.

I also have terrible queue times.
Sometimes I get in quickly, sometimes never.
And sometimes there is literally no one in queue for missions…

As for me, loading screen lasts for close to minute before I’m in a dungeon rush…by then the lovely team mates have killed the boss right before I arrive on the spot, leaving me a nice cube to pick up. Nice to know there are still good saviours out there :smile_cat: