Tree of Savior Forum

Missing Sister Aiste's Gift

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 13 January 2019 arround 6 PM (GMT +7)

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: Eternale

Character Name: Frost, Melty

Bug Description :
Doing Saalus Runs as usual, Finish it, did not receive Sister Aiste’s Gift on 2 first run at all (I only have 4 chars).

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Start Saalus Mission
  2. Finish Saalus Mission
  3. Got Blessed Cube and Mission Cube
  4. Did not receive Sister Aiste’s Gift (2 times)

Screenshots / Video :

I have sent a ticket before, the dev answered and sent me 3 sister aiste gift’s last week because of the same bug and today the bug happened again. I just want to know if there is any other player got the same issue, i wonder what’s gone wrong.

The cube is given after a short delay (sometimes a few seconds), maybe you got a micro disconnection or left before it got awarded? Easy to check: when the mission ends, remaining mobs are usually deleted (they explode) at the same time the gift is awarded.

If you notice, normally sister aiste gift and blessed cube are given together, then a second later saalus cube (orange one) is given last. In my video i got the blessed and saalus cube but no sister aiste’s gift. So it’s kinda weird.

Of course i have tried staying until kicked out from the dungeon and same results.

i think this is happened because of connection issue, on my third run i got the sister aiste’s gift just fine (only 2 first run missing gifts)

Nevermind. I just watched your vid and you did your run at 5:43am…

It is a known bug. Saalus missions are supposed to reset at 0:00am, but in fact they reset at 6:00am. Basically that run was considered as done the previous day, so you didn’t get Sister Aiste gift simply because the game considered you already done your 3 runs.

And that’s because on your third run… the clock passed the 6am mark.

i see, i thought it has been fixed. Well, i hope it will be fixed after re:build patch.

Thank you for your explanation :smiley: