Tree of Savior Forum

Missing rank 8 skill points after rank down reset from rank 9

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : UTC+8 MY

Server Name:Varena

Team Name:Vladaimer

Character Name:Neilstram

Bug Description :Missing skill points after using rank down reset. My Rank 8 murmillo only got 11/15 points.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Previously Rank 8 and Rank 9 was Murmillo C1 and C2
  2. Reset Murmillo C2 to Dragoon C1
  3. Murmillo C1 now only gains 11/15 skill points
  4. Rank 8 only got 11/15 skill points.

Screenshots / Video :

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Hey dude… is this problem already solved…?
i have same issue as you

Same for me, one time with rank down, second with skills reset. And IMC don’t care…

Hello! If this problem was affecting you, we had requested that you send in a Support Ticket so that we could send the proper compensation via GM message. The compensation must be used on the character that was affected.

Do you happen to remember when this issue first occurred for you?

The day, after you guys apply the feature of rank down system, I don’t realise at first. I just try the new rank down system at all and it is work. When I go back to play this game, there is something missing about my skill point, I don’t get my full skill point according to my character level.

Okay thank you for your reply!
Please make sure to send in a Support Ticket and include the information that you mentioned here. :sob:

Already sent Ticket since March 17, 2018 like this issue, the TOS manager already replied to me (see attachment for the said reply)

but since then, no more reply from the proper department or even the compensation you said.
(attaching to this reply is my screen shot on my character).