Tree of Savior Forum

Missing Lvl 4 Treasure chest (Cat Ears)

After getting my first lv 4 chest key, I wanted to get the cat ears recipe after reading on the location and when I reached the location the chest didnt show on my screen but my party member did.

I’ve tried changing channels and restarting game but still the same. I still remember I’ve seen it the first time when I came to this map when i didnt have the lvl 4 key but maybe it got bugged when I interact with it without the key.

Anyone can help solve this issue?

Thanks

Yep i have the same issue as you. Missing the cat ear treasure chest. Other people could see it but i couldn’t. Tried changing channels, restarting the game and going back there multiple times but nothing works.

Got the same problem and i was too happy to have the ears and then this… meh hahah =(

What cat ears can be found here?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/628001

1 Like

i just got it today for my 3rd char, and all of them could see the cat ears treasure box i wonder why you couldn’t :thinking:

Srry english is not my main language.
I already got them, the only thing you have to do is walk a little bit down that place until you see lots of flamingos flying and then the chest appears.