Tree of Savior Forum

Missing equipment ( including TP items)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 18 march 2019, 12:30, Central European Time

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Croy

Character Name: Rakash

Bug Description :
Installed this game yet again to check whats new after Re:Build and I logged on my 335Lv Monk (previously cleric priest c3, monk c3, zealot c1) to check new class system.
First, I have 3k points to spend on class change yet i cannot use them because I’m cleric lvl 1 and by no means am I able to advance other than killing monsters that are extremely hard to kill with ONE lvl1 skill.
I could get through that BUT! More important thing is that all of my EQUIPMENT IS MISSING. Including Circle 3 Monk Costume from TP shop, along with my dyes and hairstyles ALSO bought from TP shop.
Only items i have are those which are stashed in my inventory space, everything I had on my character has been deleted with your ( I guess ) Re:Build patch.
Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Log in
  2. See my character naked (only thing I have on now is what I salvaged from my backpack and free returning players bracelets or whatever youre giving us )
  3. Fix?

Screenshots / Video : https://imgur.com/U8yiGxC
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Each one of them

System

• CPU : i5-8400
  • RAM : 16gb
  • Graphics Card : gtx1070
  • Mainboard : z370
  • Storage : 1tb hdd
  • Internet Connection : 120 fiber
  • Country, Region : Poland

checked market retrieve tab already ?

It should be in Market Retrieve tab. When you logged in to the game it should give you info about that. You weren’t paying attention.

lol this god forsaken market. thanks

1 Like

I will probably sound rude, but every time you log in the game even with characters that went through the re:build process since day 1… you get a BIG message box that tells you to get your stuff from the market retrieve tab. Unless you’re blind there’s no way to miss that. Still you get shouts every day from returning players asking where all their stuff is.

I wish the game would stop displaying the warning after a while (30 days for example), don’t think you need that message forever with all your chars…

I hope you figured this out by yourself. You will find class xp cards in the market retrieve tab that will allow you to level up your class/char xp back to their previous levels, so you should be back to level 335.