Tree of Savior Forum

Missing Cards :) :) :)

Hi, I came back to this game after 2months or so, and i noticed that my 3 level 10 chapparition cards are missing. It was equipped when the card system is still 7 slots. My question is, can i still get my 3 chappa cards back ? because I am thinking about playing the game again but this really discourages me to do so. I invested a fair amount of cards to level each of those to level 10 after all and to see them gone just like that… You can go ahead and see my account history or whatever to prove/disprove my claim. Please give a reply as soon as you see this because this is just really… disappointing :slight_smile:

Server:Varena
Team Name: Zepiroth

check the market NPC. Its all there. (Click under retrieve)

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Perhaps check previous patch update and check with your surrounding players?

Thanks for that @Ersakoz. @davidliu_protector, Thank you too, I will keep your advice in mind. The reason why I posted before “checking the previous patch and check with my surrounding players” is because I opened the game after awhile just to check my character as well as the recent changes. I want to try things first before before reading the recent patches and give the game another try. I forgot to ask other players regarding this issue thinking that this is one of those “imced” moments that I have experienced many times before stopping to play this game only to give it another chance after 2months since after checking my: inventory, team storage and personal storage my cards are nowhere to be found. I did not expect it to show up in the market npc at all. Thanks again for the fast reply, Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like