Tree of Savior Forum

Misrus - 60s clock

24,2k MATK, 1400 crit rate

WL Pyro Taoist -> Must ghastly trail before evil sacrificing EVERY TIME, very important.

4 Likes

I’m still wondering how you can reach 24k MATK with current system. I’m using +11 t10 legend 400 staff and I can barely reach 18k. My items are still unichored, but even with one ichor on each piece this would roughly add 300 extra INT/1k extra MATK. I must be missing something (+21 staff? +matk awakening on each item?)…

Misrus buff scrolls. They can provide up to 2400 extra ATK on hard mode.

Besides that, yes, of course, lots of equipment and he has Overestimate. Scrolls let you just spam more skills faster, especially in the time window of Smugis. That’s why they removed the ability to use skill scrolls in Legend raids in KR.

I’ll post a screen of my equip when I get home if you want, I have 23k base matk, and overestimate from appraiser made it jump to 24.2k, I have a +20 savi staff

Using Ignas plate ichors for all but gloves (skia cloth) and then random ichors with INT 50+ / MATK 100+

this is one of your problem

Yes, OP is using +20 staff, this makes a huge difference. My INT is roughly 300 less, so around 1000-1200 less MATK which should be fixed with ichors.