Tree of Savior Forum

Misc. Combo-esque Questions (There's many...)

Can anyone shed some light into these questions? A video or screenshot would be nice, although I’d very much appreciate any input as well! (Sorry if the first question is too deep into theorycrafting…)

I. Does the Ngadhundi debuff and any Necromancer decay debuff stack? (Since they are listed as two different status effects in TOSbase)
a) If they do stack, does the potency of the debuffs (maxHP%-decrease ticks) increase as well? (I have my suspicions that only the higher HP% decrease tick would proc, see the second video annotation)
b) I saw a video of the Swell Body + Ngadhundi combo, and was wondering if it worked with Necromancer’s decay as well?
c) Delving deeper into part b), would Swell Body + Ngadhundi + Shrink Body make the target lose large chunks of max%HP immediately?

From the videos I saw, I will say that the Ngadhundi/decay debuff seems like a max%HP-tick-per-second that has an increasing max%HP-decrease-per-second of tick (e.g. 1 sec of debuff = 1%maxHP, 2 sec = 2%, 3 sec = 3%, but it might be exponential rather than linear, idk), which is why refreshing the debuff would reset the count. Anyways here are the videos I found of the Ngadhundi debuff in action.

First:

***Note that the Brown Rambear HP is around 133K, and at the end of the lvl 5 Ngadhundi (25 second debuff) reduced its HP to ~2% (which is why he needed 2k-3k of damage to finish it off)

Second:

***I’ll try to explain what happened here using empirical evidence/pseudo-logic… Note that the warrior had the Swash-buckling effect at the beginning that increased his max HP to 43642, which is what my theory is based on. My theory is that the Ngadhundi debuff does not take into account current HP, it simply reduces the targets max HP per tick. If current HP < new max HP then nothing happens, but if current HP > new max HP then the target’s HP becomes that new max HP. When the Swell Body debuff ended, the target lost 50% of max HP (which is 43642/2 = 21821, and his current HP at that time was 20769, that’s why nothing happened immediately after the Swell Body debuff ended). However, a split second later his max HP did change because his current HP was > than the new max HP of 4364.
Not sure if it is possible to derive a linear equation of the Ngadhundi debuff formula from this video (assuming there were no lost frames of the target’s max HP). 4364 HP is 10% of 43642 rounded down, and then two seconds later his max HP went to 873, which is 2% of 43642 rounded down.

II. Does the Rune of Ice (Isa) buff also enhance ice property attacks gained through equipment? (e.g. if you had 100 ice property attack in your status screen, would it become 300? Or maybe it doesn’t show on the status page but your auto-attacks do 200 more damage compared with the Rune of Ice buff to without?)

III. Does Dirty Pole + Psychic Pressure do anything?
a) Corpse Tower + PP?
b) Any other summon/object/thing other than fireball and ice wall in the entire game + PP? I’m guessing you can only PP things that you can whack with a weapon…

IV. What is the approximate cooldown timer on Templeshooter’s first skill (the one that hits around 10 times, smallest AoE)
a) What other summons have a double attack? (I read somewhere that non-Templeshooter summons that double attack have their damage halved, but this could possibly be increased by the Quick Cast attribute to summons that use magic as autoattacks… which brings me to the next question):
b) Do any summons have an autoattack that are magic property? (I also read somewhere that the Quick Cast attribute increases summon’s skills damage if they are magic property, so that got me thinking whether it would work for magic autoattack summons)

======
TL;DR
Try not to theorycraft longer than playing the actual game otherwise you’ll end up like me… as Aristotle once said, “The more you know, the more you know you don’t know” >.<