Tree of Savior Forum

Misadventures of a Warlock

I love playing my Warlock, but more time passes, more I have to suffer with visual glitches…

1. Casting Invocation puts a cloud of dark smoke around my character that makes it sit like a dumbass

Trying to move with mouse doesn’t work. Trying to jump sometimes work, sometimes doesn’t (jump then goes back to the sitting stance). I need to manually press an arrow key to break that glitch.

1. Casting Dark Theurge make invisible spirits appear

Well they are there, but as little “shades”. It’s almost impossible to tell how many spirits are left around you after you hit monsters with them. This also stacks with problem #1, as monsters defeated with Invocation leave “shady” spirits… which not only are hard to see, but prevent the character from moving around

1. Casting almost any skill has a chance to fizzle

How many times I’ve cast Electrocute, Magic Missile, Pole of Agony… and nothing happened except the animation and skill put on cooldown. Just like a small failure rate on skills. It’s very small (maybe 1/100 chance or less), but it’s there. No idea if the problem with Running Shot and other skills is the same, since these are not buffs, but it’s very suspicious…

Is there a chance to get these fixed? If you want, I can make a video of me running through a dungeon with my Warlock… I’m sure all of these will happen at some point before the run is over.

Hello @draconis,

Kindly send us a support ticket to address your concern properly.
Thank you.

Happens to me too, probably all damaging skills affected. ( and probably it’s not about skills themself, but server stability issue )
Sometimes casting shadow conjuration eats overheat, does nothing and sometimes freezes character for few seconds.

yeah, i thought i was a normal thing so i didnt bother

what’s bothering me is that when i used 2 simultaneous poles of agony

a scrolled one
and a skill one

using the scrolled one will have this bug that you can’t cast the skill version until the scroll version cools down

by then, using the skill version will consume the scroll version

you have to log in and out to fix this

This only happen to me when my graphic is set to low, some time ago the spirits would appear as reddish bubble (different from the regular appearance) but now they don’t appear on low graphic at all.

i remember those back then OwO when you set them to low or when it becomes graphics heavy, they turn to red balls XD

Support ticket submitted with screenshots. For the shady spirit problem I didn’t manage to reproduce the full problem, so I fear that’s more or less related to a problem with the GFX card + having a high amount of spirits on screen (using Meteor on a large amount of enemies + magic Missile on a few others did make some of them appear on the screenshot I took). Usually it happens more frequently during dungeon runs so if I manage to get the effect I’ll add another screenshot.