Tree of Savior Forum

Minor background graphics glitches

Please fill in as much as you can : These ones were pretty rare. Each one appeared only once, relog/teleport and returning back fixes the issue.

Date and Time : 8.08.2015

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

Bug Description : Just was exploring the map, background appears to be glitched even outside of my view as long as I remain at the same map zone.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Screenshots / Video :
(be sure to attach screenshots for graphic bugs)

System

• CPU : Intel Core i5-4200H 2.8GHz
  • RAM : 6 GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce 840M
  • Mainboard : ASUSTeK N56JN
  • Storage : 900 GB
2 Likes

My graphic glitch is not the same as above. Its happen like randomly where the whole screen will like glitch for half a second. Dont know how to describe the problem though. It happen too fast.

System
i7-4790k @ 4.5ghz
16gb ram
zotac 980ti amp extreme ( no OC )
asus maximus vii formula motherboard
game installed on samsung 850 evo 500gb
window 10

On the Login screen of ToS CBV2 I have a glitch

can anyone relate?

1 Like

Woah… It raised from the dead…
Glitches of this kind are usually point out that game engine is not fully compatible with your graphics card - or simply bugged if it happens with everyone. Something like updating drivers may help - but also may not so don’t rush things if you are don’t know how it’s done or it simply doesn’t bother you that badly.
That comes from my experience with other games so don’t blame me if your pc explodes :innocent:

1 Like

I have the same. Sometimes I open the client and this keeps happening, sometimes just don’t. I have an amd card by the way, drivers updated. Had no problems ingame on the first test, however.

Thanks! that puts me at ease, I also have an amd card. I’ll update my drivers if I have the same problem ingame. :relaxed:

Got this too

I have that too… or had a few minutes ago. Seems to have stopped happening after I sat at the title screen for a while.

GPU: Radeon HD 7770, newest stable drivers

got also graphic glitches, its like lines in the picture, but only for a half second and it is not always.
other games runs fine, its just ToS

cant make a screen the problem appears its just to fast :confused:

I can confirm this happening after all the crown got a little better early in the morning!

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
Flashes of “lightning” randomly appear for me.
Can’t really take a screenshot since it happens too fast.
Doesn’t really distrupt anything just catches my attention every now and then when I notice it. (Since it might have also happened during fights but I just didn’t take notice.)
Tl;dr Random streaks of white appear in game.

Can’t create thread for some reason… greyed out to me, this was closest topic.

I have random flashes of something being stretched across my screen. It’s very brief, tenths of a second. It happens pretty frequently and it’s only been an issue in iCBT2 for me. I didn’t get this in the previous CBT.

Youtube “processing” is to liberally chop frames, and the glitch is only visible for 1-2 frames. They kindly removed all evidence of it happening when I tried uploading video.

gpu’s a gtx 970
dxdiag http://pastebin.com/RfsZxytT

My map and chatbox is a little funky
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT540M
RAM: 6.00GB

@ harlequin

same issue for me, also an gtx 970

Date: 10/29/2015
Time: 12:19 PM (GMT+8)
Tried logging in and out of the game and now the UV texture for chatbox item found and map is wrong

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT540M
RAM: 6.00GB

This game is awesome, but i have massive graphical issues. I am using asus laptop, Intel dual 1.7ghz, 4gb ram, some HD graphics card. It is not much but i can run game like Path of exile, and i dont have any such issues.
Attached screenshots with all kind of graphical problems, from text glitches to whole screen.

1 Like

This happens to me right now. don’t know what triggers it. for I played and things are normal from the first day of iCBT2

It looks like an acid trip. Lol.

It seems game runs a bit better in fullscreen mode.

my screen just keep blinking and after few mins it will close down . Can anyone one tell me what to do?