After the update on 11/6/2018
Server Name:
Klaipeda
Team Name:
Senpai
Character Name:
All of them, but problem being reported on character Mary
Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
I honestly didn’t do anything. It just happens when I warp to certain maps. My minimap only shows around a third of what it’s supposed to. I don’t have any addons installed- unless one failed to uninstall. It has occured in fediman, orsha, the abandoned house in fediman, and the 330 dungeon. I haven’t looked too far into it, so I haven’t pinned down what exactly causes it
Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. It seems to happen at random. It is not always there.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Orsha was fixed when I revisited the map

EDIT: It’s Shrinking!

EDIT 2: The support ticket told me to verify my game cache. I did. This did not fix the problem.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Controller
System

• CPU : i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz
  • RAM : 16 gb
  • Graphics Card : NVIDEA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
  • Mainboard : I fail to see the relevency
  • Storage : I fail to see the relevency
  • Internet Connection : 75 mb/sec
  • Country, Region : USA
1 Like

Same here, even removed map concerned addons, It still happens.

It happens to me, and i don’t even have any map related addons ever.

yeah this is happening to everyone

@STAFF_Bob - is this a known issue?

Hello Savior,

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Kindly send a support ticket regarding this issue to investigate this further.

Thank you.

I also have the same issue

There is also similar issue with buff icons (if more then 6 in CM for example), both have appeared after last patch,
I have experienced both issues for two last days many times, and never had them before, they seam to be connected and came from last patch

you are not alone, not just mini map
like ssidein said, i have issue with buff and debuff icons not showing/showing half of the icon as well

Same issue here. Sometimes my Instance Dungeon widow (like Saalus Convent) is broken too.

Same. I thought it was addons but no looks like it isn’t

buffs are also broken, the bar gets cut by something invisible

1 Like

I’ve sent 3 tickets. They replied to the first one, saying to revalidate my local files. I sent a second one saying I did and it didn’t fix it. They replied to the second one telling me to delete user.xml. I did that and it didn’t fix it. I’m waiting on a reply to the third one at the moment.

DId it ever get fixed for anyone? I just got back for the rebuild and when in dungeons the minimap is frozen at the start with everyone at the spawn. And when in a party (only tested it in dungeons, but when soloing a dungeon it works as intended) my stats at top left also freeze (hp/mp/buffs).

1 Like

i have the same problem as ric_fan here. when entering a instance dungeon, bot the minimap and the hp/mp bars freeze, also i cannot see any icon of buff / debuff i get. this only happen when in a party , if u enter alone it doesnt happen. i send report and they tell me to reinstall ( i reinstall cause i have some leftovers addons on my pc ) but now there is no reason for it -
hope they can figure this out soon ( is not game breaking, but very inconfortable)

Meanwhile these errors are easily solved by using the addon ExtendedUI2 . Which allows players to drag /hide/show/ resize UI components.

It looks like the map was cropped due to some bug , but can be resolved easily via ExtendedUI2. Do give it a shot