!! I’ve sent a support ticket but after submitting a video on May 21st, I have not received another answer so I’d like to ask for help here.
Date&Time : First noticed on May 14th, around 1pm server time
Server : [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name : Aanwal
Character Name : Oyasumi
Bug Description :
I found an issue with the skill Omikuji while in a party. Normally it gives me and my party members a critical rate buff. However when playing with a summonner-build friend, I noticed that I did not get my own Omikuji buff, despite the casting animation showing a ‘blessing’ effect with shiny pink letters and everything. Friend confirmed that their character also didn’t get the omikuji buff icon.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- Get in a party with summoner friend (Wizard - Bokor - Necromancer - Sorcerer)
- Friend summons everything: zombies, skeletons, salamion, devil card grimoire…
- Stand next to friend and their summons
- Cast Omikuji, see ‘blessing’ animation, but neither of us receive its critical rate buff
I’m not sure if this is an intended skill behaviour, but right now Omikuji is rendered useless when your party controls a lot of summons. If this skill somehow has a limit how many allies it can affect, I feel like it should prioritize giving the buff to player characters (including yourself), who could make good use of the buff.
Although, when the result is ‘great curse’ I would still get the minus crit resistance debuff.
Video file hosted on Google drive
As shown in the video,
- Casting Omikuji normally, my character can get the blessing
- If a party member is using Summons, I cannot get Omikuji’s blessing
- For Omikuji to work, I must walk far away from the party’s Summons which is very impractical and I doubt it was intended
I hope this can help you identify the problem and fix it.
Thanks for reading!