Tree of Savior Forum

Miko's master extra quest - Appease the Divine Spirit.How do I unlock it?

Did anyone figure out how to unlock this quest?I was able to figure how to unlock Chaplain’s master extra quest - The Chaplain Master’s Errand and Rune Master’s extra quest - Rune Tombstone and get their titles.

2 Likes

Go to Escanciu Village anytime between 01:00pm and 01:59pm (server time), a Spirit will appear in the following location:

Interact with the Spirit, and after that proceed to talk with Hitomiko in Mullers Passage Passage Of The Recluse (you have to be able to interact with her, beforehand). She will give you a flute, then return to Escanciu Village and play the flute for the Spirit (same spot). Once it is pleased, return to Hitomiko and you will be awarded with journal points and a title.

2 Likes

She’s in Passage Of The Recluse =)

Thank you! I mistake the places names often, and I have corrected her location.

uuh, that seems interesting.
could you tell us what’s the title?

It’s “Trumpet-playing Traveler” … Pretty funny and random title. It feels more like a title made for the Pied Piper (soon™, one day)

@Gunnr No problem :smiley: I also always mix them up… (which is a shame and waste of money when your Master is in the other one .__.)

1 Like

Just read here. Thank you, I will try it later today.

Edit: Got autocorrected.

Edit2:

2 Likes

Updating in case anyone wants to do the other Hidden classes titles.

It seems there is 1 for each hidden class except appraiser.

For Chaplain’s,you need to talk with him with holy powder in your inventory.I think you need 2.

For Shinobi’s,here is the guide I followed,it’s in Korean but it has some images: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&name=subject&keyword=시노비&l=11679

For Rune caster’s,you need to go to Galeed Plateau and check Hidden trigger 4 in Tos.neet: https://tos.neet.tv/zones/2541

Tagging the quest names in case anyone search them:
The Chaplain Master’s Errand
Rune Tombstone
A Request from the Shinobi Master

3 Likes

Chaplain’s Quest gives you ‘Divine Materials Supplier’ title.

Rune Caster’s Quest gives you ‘Rune Interpreter’ title.

1 Like

Shinobi’s Quest gives

1 Like

what about this one?

i can’t find this quest (angry bees quest) or a way to trigger this quest.

1 Like

You need to gather a few honeybees and bring them to the male NPC near the teleport statue and ler them hit you to trigger the Quest.it won’t trigger at once,you need to be hit a few times in front of bom.

2 Likes

gahh, i keep dodging those bees atk…
but… after that to whom i need to talk to, the male npc at dina bee or the priest raeli at uskis?

You get the quest with the male npc and he will send you to the priest.

i see, gonna try it 1st… thanks

Just adding 'cause I was asked in private.To get the “It’s Alright” quest you need to check the petrified npc at the red dot area in Dingofasil District.After that,talk with the Kupole in Coastal Fortress.

The quest gives “Fellow Aching Traveler” title.

2 Likes

Edit. Sorry, i’m dumb, you said earlier wat to do. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks. I got the achievment.

Hey man… I tried, getting the bee to the npc and after some time i got some new lines from him, but it didn’t trigger the quest, he just said somethings that i don’t even remember now. F#$k :confused:

lol i cant get this achivement too many afk necros and sorcs cant even lure 1

hey i got the same scenario. i clicked the wrong dialogues can i get it again?

Sorry, I didn’t see your comment until now, but after i got the dialog for the quest, i didn’t knew what to do. But Alyu had already said what to do to continue the achievement, you need to go to Uskis Arable lands and talk with the priest there, the priest Raeli.

1 Like