Tree of Savior Forum

Miko Spirit in Manahas

I spent the first 30ish minutes after the server came back online from maintenance to check to see if the Manahas Miko Spirit would spawn. it didn’t, despite the CD for it being 5-30 minutes. Yes, I kept moving around, no, it didnt’ spawn at all. Yes, I have the powerless gohei.

The sub-quest / blue quests for these areas don’t exist anymore. I just want to know if it’s possible to see it on Channel 2, not just Channel 1.

I DID IT MOM:

1 Like

I’m having trouble with the Demon Prison District 1 and 2. I’ve definitely killed over 100 enemies, considering I’ve been at it for over 5 minutes using my Druid ground AoE Spell, and killing dozens at once. But no matter what I do, how long I kill enemies, the white orbs all say that there are evil energies and I cannot touch them, despite touching the correct server time one. (Since I live in central US time, and the game’s website says eastern, I chose 1 hour ahead of me, which is 1 PM, since I’m at 12 PM.)

It’s Tuesday, but the third pillar isn’t the correct one, thanks Miko unlock guide for being wrong:

Well, I thought it was server time (eastern) turns out it’s based on local time (which is the time on your mini-map.)