Tree of Savior Forum

Miko release ktos

So it’s a hidden class, but what rank?

1 Like

All we need now is a bear for companion.

3 Likes

I fear taoist skills are considered objects, since their buffs & debuffs show no duration and end when the charm is exploded.

Clap should work well on Breaking Wheel (it is a circle for some reason), Magnus Exorcimus, Barrier, Counterspell, Broom Quality and Sterea Trofh/Chortasmata.
(The miko arrow skill may be an object as well.)

The channel is likely in the “ends when taking damage” category. And I hope it adds +50% dmg as holy property and not just +50% holy property attack.

And I hope the arrow skill doesn’t deal damage solely to demons.

Do we have a quest guide already?(even if its korean), kToS thread says class quest is harder than Shin and RC.

In the past I managed to get this on miko quest only:

Cannot go to Inven right now, so cannot get more updated info.

Miko quest second part takes 1-2 nights depending on your luck (?).

anyone theory crafting some invincible builds for clerics?

is there a male miko? or female only?

…does somebody have the vid of male miko dancing LOL

3 Likes

im going cleric2>priest>paladin3>miko>inquis

specifically

Cleric2>Preist>paladin2>miko>paladin3>inqisitor

Seems like an int heavy class doesnt look compatible with Spr priest c3 blessing bots

Int heavy class??? I don’t see it.
Goheyi = status effect removal and enemy buffs removal.
Broom = Skill level based
Clap = Increasing duration of circles
Kagura = Additional damage (Skill level)

So I can’t see how any of that scales with INT…

Although there’s no proper tests yet, info that KaguraDance increases holy melee damage and Clap can prolonging ME’s circle to deal more damage, already make it a good choice for Chaplains(if they are allowed to have more than 1 secret class in one build).

Then again I’m still planning to go for my Kriv>Miko>Tao build.

the arrow skill /20characters

Well Miko, Taoist…

Reimu approval! But how to create DD-miko with Oracle? Any idea?

2 Likes

We have lazors/beam spam from the heavens(zaibas) and limited number of cheap ass danmakus(Merkabah)

Kriv>Miko>Kaba>Tao?

1 Like

I say Miko isn’t suitable for active classes that need to smash so many keys in a short period of time. Chaplains need to press Z to land Aspergillum, Bokors need to spam Effigy, etc. It’s because we can’t just rely on Hamaya and Goheyi for dmg (both are not as great as how I thought they’d be). Kagura and Houki are there for a reason aand they’re channeling skills which means we must staystill. Laid back classes that don’t have complicated skill rotations, such as Sadhu 2,Krivis 3, and Diev 3, might utilize Miko to its fullest potential. I personally like the idea of Diev Miko: carve statues and dance away…

Inquisitor Miko: setup torture device and dance away

hue

4 Likes