Tree of Savior Forum

Miko release ktos

We have lazors/beam spam from the heavens(zaibas) and limited number of cheap ass danmakus(Merkabah)

Kriv>Miko>Kaba>Tao?

1 Like

I say Miko isn’t suitable for active classes that need to smash so many keys in a short period of time. Chaplains need to press Z to land Aspergillum, Bokors need to spam Effigy, etc. It’s because we can’t just rely on Hamaya and Goheyi for dmg (both are not as great as how I thought they’d be). Kagura and Houki are there for a reason aand they’re channeling skills which means we must staystill. Laid back classes that don’t have complicated skill rotations, such as Sadhu 2,Krivis 3, and Diev 3, might utilize Miko to its fullest potential. I personally like the idea of Diev Miko: carve statues and dance away…

Inquisitor Miko: setup torture device and dance away

hue

4 Likes

I’m in for the costume and costume alone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok fagget, it’s need now DanceDanceRevolution mechanic. Duration depend on your combo.

cleric c3 (heal, safety zone, cure), priest c3 (exorcise), krivis c1 (zaibas) > miko

for maximum dance panel (not sure what other skill provide “dance panel” effect as well lol

What is this ‘dance panel’ again? So sorry for not replying properly because I’m on my phone right now. :>

you’ll often see them in an arcade

or you mean the skill? it’s a joke for cleric, here’s the image

6 Likes

The channeling ones rly doesn’t seem good for Chaplain but the Arrow one seems like a nice multihit skill what is good for Blessing and I think it could be a nice addition beside Magnus.

Then the Clap could extend Magnus…and maybe this arrow thing too… I’m not sure what this arrow thing exactly is.

Also Goheyi seems like a nice skill to anyone.

So if it’s something like this then we already have 3 skills that some Chaps could use and that’s already enough because we can spend all our 15 Miko skill points and it’s just 1 rank.

I don’t say it would be good…or bad… I just still see some potential in it… idk.

We need to see Miko + Chap damage vs 330 monsters

2 Likes

Is Miko’s arrow attack affected by INT?

It says its a magic attack so id have to assume so.

from https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/41603 it doesn’t have a direct INT scaling, but it should be like normal magic skill which is effected by m.atk

Is this class still a rank 6? If so, I’ll probably end up going Krivis 3 - Miko - PD - Taoist.

2 Likes

Aren’t you missing R5?
I mean, just cleric C2 most likely but still.

Yes, its a rank 6 still. Sounds like a solid build

Hmm Cleric 2 > Kirvis 3 > Miko > X > Taoist?
Shall i try place an oracle? or Kabbalist? or Priest?

Depends if you want to pvp, pve, mana battery, more dps, more support, etc. Lots of choices for clerics

Hmm, PvE based? Enlightment please! :3

Can get res from priest, mana battery and revenge 7 from kab or even a circle of something earlier like dieve. PvE dps is also good when you have pd too