Tree of Savior Forum

Miko quest help

Hello !

When I fisrt started the Miko quest (the first part with the spirits) I didn’t nottice straightaway the message when you succed to catch the spirit.

After catching all the spirit (that’s what I thought…) I understood that probably one of them was missing ( what a scoundrel !) so I’m currently trying to find which one but i havn’t a lot of clues :

orsha is done for sur (I can’t see the hotel anymore)

crystal mine : probably done because i can’t see the orbs anymore

prison dongeon : I killed 100 more mobs but I can’t have another orb on the clock thing, so probably done ?

pelke shrine : the spirit seems to not appear anymore

manahas : an other cleric was searching for it at the same time I was the second time and tell me to come when she saw it, i transfered channel, and after that i saw her take the spirit (the animation) but I couldn’t saw it.

uski : i tried multiple times but when the plant shines it seems that I can’t charge.

klaipeda : i’m currently trying to find the spirit but i’m pretty sur I had the message when I took it the fist time.

So my questions : can you still see the spirit in manhas, klaipeda, and pelke shrine when you already collected it once ?

Do the orbs in crystal mine appear at a precise time or do they completly disappear once you have collected it ?

Have you information that can help me in my holy quest ?

Thank you ! :grinning:

Not sure about the spirits, but I can confirm that the Crystal Mines things will vanish once you’ve completed that. As for the Demon Prison one, I think those vanish once completed as well. It’s likely that you indeed missed one of the other spirits.

Thank you for your answer ! That’s what I thought for crystal mine : no more orbs.

But in demon prison I can still see the orbs and the pillar but can’t interract with them (“something’s strange in the air”).

Yesterday in the evening the other cleric saw the spirit in Klaipeda and called me, I transfered channel after she took it but couldn’t see it. Yet I believe the spirit stay for a while ?

Pelke’s glow will still be there, however I didn’t sit around to see if the spirit will still be visible. Orsha/Crystal Mine spirits will be gone. Unsure about the others.

thank you both for you answer but I’m lost x)

when I tried to think rationnally by elemination i’ve succed all the spirits ! still my gohei is white and uncharged.

Is it possible there’s a bug or have I really missed one ?

Based on your previous answers, your best bet is to recheck Uskis and Demon Prison and Pelke spirits. If it still fails, might be a bug. Try sending a ticket if that happens.

Demon Prison: can be retry if fail
Uskis arable land: this is the tricky one, the animation is quite fast(5 sec you must react fast) if you dont make on time you have to wait again
Pelke Shrine: you need to wait even thou is glowing at least 25-40 mins

Both pelke and Uski has sound effects if you need to get the spirit if you cant tell by the animation.

And recheck manahas I think you didnt get it

Thank you ! :slight_smile:

i’m going to recheck again but for demon preson I think it’s done because I can’t cast the animation anymore, even if I killed one more time the 100 mobs at level 2.

For manahas … I’m still thinking I could have miss it but why couldn’t I saw the spirit yesterday when the cleric was catching it : is it because I switched channel or because I already had it, I don’t know