Tree of Savior Forum

Miko Quest help bug?

I wonder if somewhere I get a confirmation of which souls I took to get the NPC from the miko class to appear, I’m sure I got all the souls but for some reason the gorei did not activate. At last I’m with the character arrested by the quest. I tried to look for the souls again but none of them appears to me any more, some interjections like the altar in orcha disappeared, I do not know what to do because when I looked for support I was informed that nothing could be done and that the intrusion of the company could spoil my fun, I only have to look for help here. Please if anyone has any ideas to help me and make me excited to go back to playing, I’ll like it a lot.

If the gohei has not yet activated, then you have not collected all the souls. AFAIK, there’s no way to know which ones you did collect other than them not appearing anymore.

So a solution is to just check again … enter the queues again from all souls. It takes such a painful process to get something like that for sure it is not thought if someone will go through a process of these two times without success. And yes I went through all the souls but has no confirmation any more than a message that lasts a few seconds on the screen if you got it or not.