25.3.2018 17:32 Berlin Time
Server Name:
Fedimian
Team Name:
Liberal
Character Name:
Celerin

Bug Description :
No quest point for spirit respawn. I have waited for 2 hours and nothing happens.

Besides, the miko quest in Uskis arable land is also problematic. I waited 2 hours and no spirit came.

I assume you don’t switch channels and have effects on?
If so, that is strange, shouldn’t take more than 30min for those to spawn.

I also tried ch1 but it did not work. I have browsed all the Miko Guides on website, in words or on youtube. They all mentioned that there was a white, illuminated point there, and it would changed to a spirit orb. However, from my view, there is no point.

With what you have said so far it does seem like a bug.

My point was:

• switching channels will reset the timer if you’re the only one there.
  • turning off some effect visual options in the system menu could make it invisible.

Try enabling all visual options in your system menu, I went there right now and there’s a glowing spot there I don’t see in your screenshot. Could mean that you won’t see the spirit either.

Are all your effects disabled ? The spirits won’t show if they are.
In your settings, turn on [show other character’s effects] and switch channel so the game reloads, tell us if you can see it then.

There’s another option to consider here: Performance/Auto Setup. This option will toggle “high” and “low” performance mode randomly, which can make some actors not appear on the screen. I learned that when trying to complete a quest near Bellai Rainforest once (the quest that the priest gives you where you have to plant some seeds and collect flowers). After that, I decided to switch to Performance/Disabled, which always turns “high” mode on, and the problem disappeared.