Tree of Savior Forum

Miko-Chaplain sinergy?

So, what Clap dmg boost does for Chapplain Capella? if i clap with my cappella active i will receive 30% dmg for 10s? And if i use Repentence will work too?

And about Kagura, Works with Asperglium, Last Rites and Binatio?

Sorry for being vague, but theres nothing about those interactions anywhere. Im doing a Miko-Chaplain-Exorcist and was curious about these combinations

well, miko can clap to (or at least could some patches ago, been ages since i don’t play the class) keep capella up without the atribute (the ones that gives 30min duration with 50% reduction).

that is what i know, but i have 0 idea about how the “new” kagura work, last time i played miko kagura was a dancing animation that kept you locked in place for 5s and a boost of dmg.

Clap only boost dmg for installation. Since cappella doesn’t deal dmg, it get nothing.

Synergy I like is clap can extend cappella (not sure if still doable, tested while ago). So I wouldn’t have to use repentance attribute which cut its effect by 50%, and still have 100% uptime.

Kagura is separated into 3 parts.

1. Magic dmg taken increase debuff.
  2. Crit resist reduction debuff.
  3. Magic def ignore buff.
  • Aspergillum is magic so it can benefit with all 3.
  • Binatio and last rites are additional dmg effect so I’m not sure. But they never crit so cannot benefit from 2nd part.