Tree of Savior Forum

Might want to fix the news/main page

I’m not sure what kind of wackiness is at work, but it seems to be going through last year’s news as if the April 2015 articles were queued for April 2016.

mmm so that’s why it felt old :\ I guess the game isn’t the only one that want to go back into icbt xD

It is a great example of how games go from huge Dev and Staff interaction and activity > to little interaction or presence and thenno interaction or activity at all…

I can see the titles now…

“Tree of Saviors: So retro that everything around it will want to travel back in time”

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie I see you’ve been online recently, and the front page has also been updated! However, there’s still very old news there, which looks rather confusing when combined with the new announcements. Strongly recommend finding your web dev and fixing it.

If you’re referring to the “Developer’s Blog” posts that’s been showing up on the News today, that was intended, for some odd reason. Beats me.

Though if you mean our actual announcements, I’m unlisting the threads people necro as I see them. Technically you shouldn’t be able to see them anymore but if you still do, let me know so I can move them somewhere else.

2 Likes

I did indeed mean the former. That’s rather bizarre, given there’s no indication of the age of the articles other than clearly being from before the CBTs. Regardless, thanks for the response!

2 Likes