Tree of Savior Forum

Might be coming back

Hello guys, I might be coming back to TOS, therefore, I need some suggestion for builds(PVE preferred). Btw I really love the idea of mounting. I remember when I left I was lvl 57 or so and I can’t remember off the top of my head of the class but I do remember it was a swordsman with hoplite.

And btw is the game worth the time for a casual player? Are the classes more balanced since 2016 ? is the game still lagging as much and filled with bugs? Has the producer improved to listen to their player base since?

Many Thanks :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

5/10?

It’s more balanced, I can tell you that.

More tolerable than 2016, but new bugs appeared along the way. Then again, that’s normal.

They have, though it’s a bit slow in the process.

Anyways, they have improved Cataphract and Dragoon ever since so you might like it ( though I heard it is a bit mana hungry ).

Given your criteria, catagoon is definitely different from what it was. Cata has acrobatic mount to increase mount specific skill damage. 3 skills on cata have really low cd’s too (8-15 sec). 1 skill in particular is very interesting (to me at least).

steed charge

• can be “cast again” after 1.5 sec (basically OH with a condition)
  • is buffed by dethrone debuff (dunno by how much)
  • is sure crit with steed charge: critical + dethrone (has slow debuff)

Is cata3-based classes more viable in PvE now? And is there more pve end-game content now?