Tree of Savior Forum

Mergen build - PVE Ar3 - Sc1 - Fle3 - Mer1

Hi

Its been a while since i’ve played TOS, so its been a long time since i posted too, i came here in the hopes of an advanced player confirming my build in case my knowledge of the game isnt what it used to be.:sob:

i’ll make this build with the class reset voucher so dont considere the leveling aspect of the build :slight_smile:

here’s the build : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/j5qacajqqi/

I’ll gladly take any advices and even other builde entirely if you really think them to surpass this one ( pve ) as long as you explain the build in details and its + / - Ofc

for fletcher3-mergen build, i suggest you follow this build:

it trade your archer 3 with ranger1 steady aim that increase your damage by 10%. Nicola is the most experienced fletcher3-mergen in the forum

Mhh i thought of it, but i really like having archer at c3, its neat^^
i dont like having a cl1 class in the build its messy , i already do an effort with scout ^^
the question is, is 10% really worth it ? what number are we talking about here , with steady aim and without on the mergen skills ? you gain what 5 k ? more ?
beside it only last so long, perma 5% evasion is good too, and 5 multishot added.

i’d really like to know if someone could tell me , dont wanna have to try myself and having to buy a class reset scroll ( if they’ll even sell them )

sir if you care of highest dmg you can do with fl3 mergen you should care about +10% steady aim because is good.

whatever play what you like but a3 compared to r1 is a waste. i also like a3 so take what you like. but ms 15 is not that good and same for twin arrow. +10% on high base dmg is good.

Thing is, steady Aim acts as a T1 multiplier, so it seems like 10%, but in truth it’s 1.1(1+enhance atribute) for each skill. Lets say you have 75% on magic arrow for instance, that’d make Steady aim contribute with a 17,5% increase in damage. Those 10 seconds duration is exactly what you need for spamming mergen skills alongside some magic arrows ticks.

Archer’s twin arrow srvers as an interesting filler for builds with higher CDs, I myself use it on my Wugushi 3 - Falc - Mergen cause I’d be left with heavy shot/oblique shot only if I didn’t go archer 3, but with fletcher it’s not true. You have barbed with 0’ CD and magic arrow with 5’ CD, so you won’t even have that much time for twin arrows.

Nicola’s build is meta for a reason, it’s been tested in and out in pretty much all game’s content so far.

But yeah, you coudl definetely do well regardless. Fletcher whatever can’t really go wrong :grin:

Steady aim is worth it since rank 8 has high cooldown high base skill damage. Stack that with glass mole and you will be an unstopable force. It doesnt lose value like some of early rank skills. All buff that scale with % is worth it.