Tree of Savior Forum

Merge Klaipeda and orcha

_**hello dear Tree of savior staff

i am a fellow savior from the server orcha since the early access .

Back then after the release free of ToS me and my friends stopped for multiple reasons , but mainly because of the bots .**_

Back there We had hope and you have not deceive us for that , thank btw .

one month ago we started back ToS and loved the new classes and even get hyped to play .

we started back on orcha since our char was all there .

there is not much people on orcha .
take years to sell something at the market .

after 2 weeks we noticed more and more bots spamming in town , bots farming at dina as many other positions .

we reported them as well , i doesn’t even understand the point in doing that .

yesterday , a guy even refuse me a duel saying that he was on his bot char .
i asked him back . which bot illegal one , he reply : yeah like everyone does.

i feel like i’m left abandoned on orcha , less support etc .

we talked a lots about that and one thing get out of the conversations klaipeda and orcha should be merged .

the bots gonna be reported more and we gonna be able to play the game for real .

without anyone able to buy our stuff at the market , the maps are ALWAYS empty .

try to gather 15 peoples for a world boss is a matter of days .

the way it is on orcha make impossible to make any money or get any recipe from the market . we need a bigger community to play that game .

we feel like playing a coop game on hamachi .

i spent 120$ on a mmorpg can i get the mmo .
we are filled with bots guys . the last ban for orcha was (March 9th ,2017)
only 1 banned .

but the thing is im getting harrass by gold sellers in town , who whisper to peoples .

get those server together and work on 1 server instead , the work gonna be less harsh for the people who report them and the team behind the bot hammer .

if you want a boss like marionette you need to wait 4 hours in the channel …

Merge Klaipeda And Orcha for the Sake’s of savior Tree

1 Like

Counter opinion:

NO!

Get a new computer DRRM

having a new compu wont save the characters and teams that will be deleted for lack of slots unless I pay TP and you canonly have 1 team in each server

:pensive:

i feel like it’s an emergency . Orcha is dying/dead .
always 4 peoples from klaipeda in dungeons for 1 orcha . :frowning:

comon people +1 for that :frowning: .

and 3/4 of the palyers in orcha are bots/spammer or necromancer farming at dina , lol . comon save the crew before the boat sink completely.

Orsha can merge with Silute period

If a merger were to take place, giving players the option to move where they’d like would be ideal, any player who doesn’t choose should be defaulted to Klaipeda.

1 Like

Great idea bro :open_mouth:

Yes, Would that the two server North america emerges because there are really a lot less people on Orsha.

Nothing is sold at the market. Report bots is harder because there are a lot less people are available to do so.

Merging both server could improve the gameplay of everybody.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.