Tree of Savior Forum

Mercenary post missions (level gap)

Mercenary post missions
probably not much people complain about this, but I find it absurd about the level gap when getting into party run (really unbalanced and not fun)

earlier this day, I ran on Siaulai (mission) and there’s 1 level 250 player then there’s 3 level 240 players and ofc lvl 234 me, a hit taken from the bosses took 4/5 of my total HP, died 3 times and gears that are newly repaired is now broken, thanks IMC

anyone else having the same problem?

1 Like

Sounds about right. Highest I had was 23 levels above me so far.

1 Like

Yes, everyone is facing the same problem. But yet before this was implement, everyone was ranting long queue time.

So now, who is to blame?

not ‘everyone’ is ranting about the queue time, since I didn’t rant about it :v

Yes yes… i am sorry to include the un-named one or shall i say one-that-must-not-be-named :wink:

useless system that puts you in a pt with guys almost 14 level higher than you for the time you take the boss hit kill so tired of this game full of bugs please do something about it!

The people complaining that fully(all) cross server queues would have high latency. Instead they prefer to stand around doing nothing for 45m+ in a queue instead of actually playing the game.

Why are you talking latency problem when i am saying lvl gap problem? :confused:

Fully cross server will never be possible because ping issue.

IMC already release Q&A for balancing boss lvl to pt lvl.

Because if we had peak players at all hours (because SEA and NA are polar opisote peak times) you would get matched with players your own level most of the times.

Also there are no ‘ping’ issues. I play from australia with 280ms (SEA would get less to NA) and it performs as well as others are getting for this no-brain easy content. If the content was at all challenging ping might be an issue, but its not, so it doesnt matter if you have 50ms or 500ms on this stuff.

Can you honestly, without bald face lying, say you would rather wait 45m-2 hours for a dungeon run in a queue that you can do nothing in but wait, so that you can do the dungeon with a lower latency that doesnt impact the gameplay of said dungeon at all? Come on.

The korean version already has the fix in place for it, they raised the starting point for damage increases and reduction to 15 instead of 5. So a 20 level gap on the korean version would feel like a 5 level gap for us now. I’m not sure if they also moved the exp penalty’s to start at that level but i THINK they did.

It’s most likely we get this with the R8 patch as well as the other balancing they ahve done.

1 Like

Time zone difference. One would be sleeping while another working.

There IS ping issue. Just that now you are comparing using australia internet speed means that you don’t know how slow is SEA average internet speed infrastructure. And I won’t play a game that will constantly delay me few secs.

In my server, waiting time in mission just went from 15mins to 5mins at a cost of 20lvl difference sometimes. Are you playing in Orsha?

I don’t know korea changes. They rarely final changes anyways.

I’m on Klaipeda… And we actually have worse average internet speeds accross most of australia than a lot of SEA countries. So no, the ping isn’t that big of a deal.

The biggest issue for SEA is that the server is in SG which routes most SEA traffic to other trusted connection routes before coming back to the servers. A lot of SEA actually have better connections to the US servers (or more stable if not lower latency).

I lived in PH for a number of years and have experience the internet there, its actually better than AU most of the time.

I also do shift work that means I play the game at different times a lot, meaning i cannot be on during ‘peak’ hours all the time on either server. Either way im stuck not even being able to play the game I want half the time because ‘offpeak’ isn’t a thing in this game… it just becomes an endless queue.

1 Like

Offpeak isn’t popular in any mmo games. Most people are either sleeping or busy working.

From what you are saying, it means you frequently play at midnight? Playing another server like telsiai or varena maybe a solution where it is night but day to them.

today i got a mission that, im lvl142 cleric, there is lvl 155 the highest, every time, the boss one hit full hp of 10k of me and then the boss killed by some one = no exp x3 of those final bosses. Fun?!?

time to quit TOS

huehuehue

1 Like

lvl 146 and lv 163 party is clearly does not work at all, pls @moderators fix this sh1t out of it. My lvl 146 never ever able to survive the only one hit by the boss. WTF are you guys trying to attempt is not working at all. Because you are dead, you receive no exp at all and its unforgivable.

P.s. this only one mission sent all my equipment to 0 durability, this is not working IMC.