Tree of Savior Forum

Melee mage / Super saiyan for mage

http://cdn5.xombitgames.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/27/files/2015/03/Super-Saiyan-D.jpg

Hey guys, before post i want say sorry for my English . Ik it’ss can be really bad but i need to talk about this thing.

What if mage can hit like swordsman?
This is can be stupid but… This build can give you really good physical dmg and attack speed so why not?

I still cant understand str or int for this build need to up but already have good picture of hits from dagger.
Around 300 + 250 physical attack from buff + 150 attack speed + fire buff.With links it’s really good.

Tell me please your thinks about build and stats too. I want to know where i am wrong and maybe i will try this build in game lol.

Wizards’ autos always shoot magic damage energy balls, i played wizard during the closed beta and the key C hits with the wand but it’s really slow, even if you did take Quicken, you will hit autos slower than swordsman.

Also another reason why a melee wiz might be a bad reason is because you dont have a way to block attacks/ dodge or can heal yourself, your gonna have to put a lot of points in con to match the tankiness of a swordsman.

Even with dex str int build ?:o

Adds twice your magic attack to the melee staff swing. Deals strike damage.
I’d personally go thaum1-chrono3, since the second swell arm buff doesn’t work on staffs, and the staff swing is so damn slow.

or maybe featherfoot. Healing is nice for melees.

Intresting , doesn’t atribute for no weapon in second hand will work?I mean http://www.tosbase.com/database/attributes/206010/
this one

It does. Its just… who cares about 25% evasion?

if you were to rely on power staff, you’d have to wait till lvl 220 to actually be of use in terms of damage on the focus of the build.
trying going for wiz>Cryo>linker> thaum2> chrono > feather foot.

cryo because your main damage will be from the auto attacks not the pyro damage, so having frozen enemies is better.

chrono for quicken.

get a featherfoot instead of thaum 3 in order for you to survive late game and not get one shot.

Pre-power staff you’re a support wizard. Or you could build high dex early and get a dagger and a toy hammer, before swapping to full int at level 100 or so.

But you’ve gotta understand, power staff is a high int build. Your pyro skills are going to be dealing damage just fine. Cryo too.

I will think about this stuff more Thx for info bro : D
#Nafff
Thx you too

i’m glad i could help :smiley: