Tree of Savior Forum

Mechanics of cafrisun set?

i just started tos recently and im currently wiz3 ele1

didnt get cafrisun set as im too lazy to farm for it

however ive recently acquired arde dagger and from what ive read, cafrisun set will boost my damage even higher.

so after buying the set, i went to try it out but the damage from my spells didnt increase alot (damge for auto attack increases though)

so, does cafrisun + arde affects spells like it affects auto attack?

thanksss

1 Like

Just auto-attack. It will add +12 earth damage to your spells however it is low.
Arde dagger +153 fire to each spell hit is more noticeable.

You should z-attack & jump during your cooldown, with cafrisun set (also please buy sacrament from the buff shop in town).

1 Like

Buy Cafrisun set and always keep Pardoner’s (at least blessing and sacrament, aspersion is for defense) buff active.

You can make your way through maps until you hit rank 5 or 6 with only auto attacks, and you will enjoy that since you are only getting Frost Cloud at rank 6.

Cafrisun and Sacrament each gives you auto-attacks 1 additional line of damage, it works like this:

• Your first hit is your basic attack. Which is influenced by Quickcast’s attribute, magical attack and everything else. Blessing is not influeced by quickcast and attributes.

• Aside from that first line, you get 2 additional lines of damage, 1 from Sacrament and 1 from Cafrisun Set.

• Those 2 other lines of damage are NOT influenced by atk, matk and quickcast. Only Elemental Property Attacks and Blessing go in those lines of damage. That is the reason why Arde Dagger, Sacrament and Blessing work so well together. Sacra = +40 holy attack +1 line of damage. Blessing = ~200 more damage to every line of damage. Arde Dagger gives you 153 fire attack property.

• Remember all elemental attack property and blessings add up to all your lines of damage.

• That means you deal your initial hit + 2 lines of 400+ damage on every auto attack.

1 Like