Tree of Savior Forum

[Mechanic] Fireball + Joint Penalty

wow but if in that case u have a pyro+crono+sage u will have 8 fireball and then u use link scroll do u know if it would be more damage? i mean when rank 9 comes we can probally get link lv10

sometimes when u link more than 4 balls

it hit each other while not hitting boss

or unmoveable balls that u can’t push to target

try not to link more than 4 balls

unless boss are already step on ball then u can link

It happens because your AoE Attack Ratio value + AoE Defense from enemies and fire balls themselves. If your AoE Attack Ratio is 6 and you make 6+ fire balls they will hit themselves + monsters nearby at random (whichever is randomly targeted first).

soo in that case we should need more or less aor attack ratio?

More as long you don’t sacrifice your magic atk/elemental atk for it, I guess.

Fireballs have a fixed AoE Ratio. They don’t care about yours

Oh, didn’t know that. How’s their AoE Ratio? (I thought they apply same as player because my AoE ratio is 9 and for some reason then it seemed to be so, didn’t test it without Five Hammer etc., knowing the number would help \o)

fb hits 2 medium sized targets or 4 small ones so whatever aoe ratio that is is what it is.

1 Like

Fun fact !!!
-Fireball will hit anything closer to you (The caster)
If you put 4 fireball over each other and you are closer of the monster that trigger them than the fireballs themself, you gona hit the said monster
If you are closer of fireball they will just hit eachother (each consuming 1 aoe attack ratio)

• Like previously said, fireball have a FIXED aoe ratio of 4, it can’t be change in anyway (Small=1 / M=2 / L=3 / Boss=4 Aoe Defense ratio)
1 Like