Tree of Savior Forum

May i ask for a Sorcerer Skills Tips?

So i’m planning to have a build sorc c2 (it is actually wizard c3 > linker > sorcerer c2 > warlock)

the skills are :

Summon Boss : level 10
Summon Salamion : level 10
Summon Familiar : Level 5
Summon Servant : Level 1
Attack Ground, Riding, Morph and Hold : Level 1

but i’m considering on reduce the summoning (both boss and salamion) skill level and allocate it to summon familiar (because i think, perhaps, it is more practical and DPS ?) And to summon servant

so that it’ll look like this :

Summon Salamion : level 2
Summon Familiar : Level 10
Summon Servant : Level 5
Attack Ground, Morph and Hold : Level 1
(i’m not taking the riding skill, because… not going to use it anyway i think :confused: )

Could you guys please, give me a suggestion on how the build should be ? :confounded:

Summon Boss: 10
Summon Salamion: 1
Summon Familiar: 10
Summon Servant: 5
Attack Ground: 1
Hold: 1
Morph: 1
Riding: 1

This is exactly enough points for a Sorc2. Do not skip Riding because this is your nuke - every boss has a long cooldown skill you can use while riding and Templeshooter’s skill does around 100k damage at lvl 200+.

The combo is Summon Boss -> Riding -> Use Skill -> Morph -> Riding -> Use Skill -> Summon Boss -> etc.

As @overthinker pointed out, Salamion only 1 point, that summon unfortunately is the most useless since you can’t control it, not to count that it end up luring unnecessary stuff after it disappear, speaking of it, it has a limited time of life and the damage it causes is really low.

You don’t need to keep summoning the boss if it only take 1 damage.

A small tip, not sure if Warlock skills do the same but, on pyro, Fire Pillar lock 4-5 monsters in place, while they are there, you can mount the summon, cast its skills unmount and use your other skills. I do that on my pyro 2 sorc 2 wizard and things burn fast, of course, after 200, some monsters have insane HP pool (90k-130k+ HP) so this strategy will be required a lot, you will burn your SP really fast by doing so.

Some maps your summon will be burned in less than a minute if you lure too many monsters if you don’t have much SPR, well i only have 50 on my char so i am fine with it, i can just morph when it is about to die and if my Summon skill still on CD.

Here’s my sorcerer c2 skill build:

Summon Salamion : level 2
Summon Familiar : Level 10
Summon Servant : Level 5
Ride, Morph and Hold : Level 1

1 Like

Hmm i see, the sp are drained by % right ? (The skill simulator didn’t mention it very detail tho :confused: )
And i was planning to increase SP via equipment my stat will be (assuming i’m level 240) is :
Con : 100
Int : 75
Spr : 64

Oh my God, i never thinked of that combo :confused: thank you very much for the info

Yes, if i am not mistaken, Summon is 0.10% or 0.15%/sec while riding is 0.30%, using summon skills consume SP also, i just don’t know how much it is, if it is % or a fixed value.

My stats is 300+ INT, 130 CON and 50 SPR if i am not mistaken, i haven’t been playing it lately because i am leveling my alts.

I also am still leveling my attributes, but its hard on money when you hit certain attribute level lol.

On Sorc attributes, bother more with CD reduction from Ride and Morph (i don’t remember if Morph have one), Summon Servant attribute (make it cast faster) and the the ones for Summon Familiar.
SP recovery is not that much of an attribute to get, it doesn’t work with Summon up, and the cost is very high, rather use the money in here to enhance your other offensive skills.

SP is drained by 1% every 3 seconds so increasing your SP pool with equipment wouldn’t really do any good, and would cost you more in SP potions in the long run. When going Sorc, it’s suggested to have as little SP as possible.