Tree of Savior Forum

Max Clvl, Skills, Elements

I say, you should go for a build that specialized in party play, especially the most favourite class in everyone’s party. That way, if you’re online, you can immediately look for some grinding party and you should get a fast response. :smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: And do you know about damage calculators please?

Thanks for suggestion :blush: I’ll try to :slight_smile:

As of right now, there are no damage calculators. Additionally, the damage system is (probably) going to be completely remodeled by the time IBT comes out.

Yeah, for now, don’t go too much into details since the beta will tweak the game before it’s release.
Just a general idea will be enough until we can get in the beta and try it out.

As for an example: I want to play a wizard cause I usually like to nuke the crap outta stuff ^^
From the wizard tree, I went down most paths and found out that Linker might be the most suited job for my game play.
But I’m still trying to figure some stuff like the early stages… Wiz > Wiz / Wiz > Cryo / Wiz > Pyro
So when I’ll be playing the beta, I’ll figure that part from playing the actual game.

Oh okay, thanks. Btw. Do you know what suffixes do the mechanics have? (like .exe, .bin)

??? I’m not sure what you mean, or what context you’re talking about. If you mean datamining, I have no clue / no access to the game’s files as of now.

Well If you mean you will be Wiz, then Wiz, then Cryo and after that Pyro, so its impossible. When you will choose at rank 2 Wizard, you will never be able to be a Pyro or Cryo, and if choose at r. 2 to be Cryo, you will never become a Pyro.

Ah sorry… It doesn’t really matter

That’s not what I meant ^^
I meant I don’t know what I’ll go for Rank2 (Wiz2/Cryo1/Pyro1), after that, it’ll be Linker1-2-3, then Alchemist1

Ah, I see. But, Doesn’t the game look to you a bit non-tactic based? I think, I could easily kill water mob with fire magic.

From what I’ve seen on ToSwiki, there’s an elemental properties chart that tells you that, for example, fire/ice will have either +/-50% damage to each other. So elemental properties will affect the game a bit, but not totally. So killing water-base with fire-base skill is possible, but it’ll be less efficient.
Btw, I don’t know if that chart is outdated or not though, so those are just speculations on my part.