Tree of Savior Forum

Matador's Knowledge - THE PROBLEMS

Ok. Let’s see how to NOT make a quest:
The quest starts with you having to use an item to grab agro and take them to an marked area to get points, getting 15 points or more (differs with stage) you win, yay…

Nothing wrong with that right? ok lets get on the REAL PROBLEMS:
-The quest is an RNG fest with an timer for a quest that requires time.
-The “capote” that they give you has to be used closest range and only targets 1 monster…ONLY ONE target…
-this capotes duration works 20 but it has an 2 secs cast…
-this time frame…is the same that the monsters attack you while you cast or RE-CAST to hold agro.
-ok here goes the best: YOU HAVE TO BRING THE MONSTER THROUGH AN MINEFIELD WITH ALOT OF RANDOM PLACED TRAPS + RANDOM TRAPS THAT KILL YOUR MOBS
-there is only a few monsters with 3 points and all the olher mobs are useless if one of the 3 points mobs die since YOU LOSE time to bring those EACH at time.
-Did i say that you still have a timer to deal with all that?

Now , come on imc/devs, what you were thinking?!
-Why not just put an survival test like some of other quests ?
-Why not make the OWN SKILL usable and without rng traps, just try to bring the mobs from x location to y location without RNG traps?
-Why not put more mobs with 3 points or even more time since theres almost no time to make at least 10 with the minefield from hell?
-IF ITS AN 1ON 1 CLASS LIKE YOU SAID ON THE DEV TALK WHY DON’T MAKE AN BOSS BATTLE?

I mean why make such dificult rng based quest with 15 tries , when you could make an more creative approach to such class…?

Why not make it as a bounty hunting quest with all the bull type Bosses at the moment?

Sorry if it sounded like whinning (and i bet it sounds) but come on, a quest that you guys made really isn’t fun or motivates it to do, looks more like a stressing chore.

1 Like

this quest is just to get better costume right? which is not mandatory to be a matador. Last year falconer3 advance quest is dark soul difficulty

Yes, its not the Advancement quest. Its the Costume upgrade/unlock. the problem is that its too random for too little time. Also from what i hear the last stage is impossible due the points needed are impossible to get with current number of mobs/points. You need 25 points but you can only manage to get 24 even with all monsters.

1 Like