Tree of Savior Forum

Matador Outfit QUest

How do you get past 15? I have the 1st blue outfit, but it seems nearly impossible to get farther than that! Is there some trick i’m missing? Has anyone succeeded yet?

1 Like

Managed to get 18 in my 15 attempts, it’s too hard :frowning:

@Staff

even an extra 15-20 second will make this quest from impossible to doable but still challenging, or stop the mob from dropping aggro for no damn reason!! fix this bs

ahaha! My highest So far is 19! But i saw someone wearing the yellow costume already.

I can’t do stage 2 =( makes me wonder what hidden tricks lie there…

If you provoke 2 or 3 monsters and dodge their attacks, they keep aggro you even without capote, but is hard to manage it… Near impossible quest, ill never reach stage 2 - 3 :’/

Everytime you do the quest, you get a little better xD
First i realized the tree ones run faster than the other ones, so i always get them first
Then i realized theres a little thingy that if you make the monster go trough it, it resets the aggro so you don’t have to stop and it will keep following you
Then i realized you cant aggro more than 1 monster at the same time, then it made everything easier xD

1 Like

i wonder if this quest can be dome on party

Yes, I realized those things as well, but I cant get more than 18 points. I think you have to do a perfect run 100% and oversee the future xD a lil bit. Cant waste any second.