Tree of Savior Forum

Master of Space & Time - Future Foundation Utility Wizard Build

so… after I see many kToS rank8 videos, and see many changes of meta build and many complain from meta player, I come up with this idea, a build that can still viable on end game whatever the changes on future update!

The purpose of this build is for wizard build that can still viable
whatever changes or update on future classes, because all skill on this
build will still scaled better on end game and even on future update

Wizard c3 : because Quick Cast have attribute increase 50% magic attack still scaled until end game

Linker c1 : for Join Penalty & Hangman’s Knot because those skill
still useful until end game and Magic Missile + JP HK combo do nice
damage atm

Chronomancer c3 : Basically all Chrono skill still scaled in end game,
and if in future update we got great dps classes, chrono skill still
useful for either party or solo play

Sage at rank 8 : coz we have great support skill like missile hole and
micro dimension that can dupe magic, I think those skill will scaled
better even after future update, and JP HK + Ultimate Dimension combo do
nice damage

source Quick Cast + JK HK + Ultimate Dimension combo, can bring 150k damage on lv290 mob with 250k hp

p.s : I still don’t test this build yet a.k.a still theorycrafting, I need your opinion and suggestion about this build, thx b4 and sorry for my bad english

Hello! I have exactly this build right now ( except sage -of course- and some distributed points) . I can tell you I really like it because I was always focused on PvE solo . QC + JP + HN + MM + Pass make things really easier.

I also enjoy PVP , but since I am not like other full CON cryo- chrono, this build still has the disadvantage.

However , sage would change things because it works perfectly with both (PVE and PVP) . And it is like you said , it will be viable on end game because of the balance between support and damage.

I thought this build is unique and anti-mainstream, glad to hear someone did enjoy build like this, now guess I can go with this build without regret and tested it myself :"D
can I know what your stat is? I’m thinking to go 50-100 con and full int on the rest

This build was actually talked of as the “future DPS build” a few months back. I myself have a Wiz3 > Linker1 > Chrono1 in stock (I got tired of it thinking I’d be stuck using JPHKMM forever. And I have 2 other characters with the same combo. Plus the female chrono costume looks ugly).

When Rank 8 previews came out, panic for people who built this kind of build ensued since none of the new classes looked like a good fit. But I guess since we know now that Sage does deal damage, this could still work.

I’ve put 100 points in CON. :slight_smile:

lv270 running this. Like tampon said it was worrisome when they first announced rank 8 options; since more details were released on sage skills I now see it as a worthy option.

My favorite part is that if theres a dedicated dps class at rank 9 it’ll be extremely optimized in this build.

yeah it’s cons of this build, the worrisome if we don’t get a dedicated dps classes for future rank 9

but i think it’s still viable anyway bcoz linker, chrono , and great support skills from sage we we’ll be loved by any party, although compare to other full support build like cryo3>chrono3 we looks like half assed support build lol

btw my friend said apparently this build kinda popular now in kToS

I not sure will this effect this build, just sharing

They are re-balancing Joint Penalty, Hangman’s Knot and Magic Missile
So you might have a harder time leveling this build now

Ok, we can’t be happy on this game. =/

@Aruvian, maybe you should wait a bit more for the changes and recieve a new feedback.

The popularization of the build may have revealed something. S***

This build gets gutted by the nerf to the jp > hk > mm combo.

well, If you looking for “foundation” aspect for future classes dps without relying on JK+HP+MM combo, this build still good to go, but like @random19201 said, with this build we have a lot harder time for leveling now lmao

this is pretty much rip for us =/